Submission of applications is currently on-going for the Canon Collins Trust Master Scholarships in Law At University of London 2018, applicants are reminded to ensure that they comply with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualifications
- These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of the University of London, who will waiver full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients.
- Local examination fees are not included. Scholarship recipients have between 1 to 5 years to complete the programmes, and continued registration on the course is dependent upon satisfactory progress and academic reports.
Institution:University of London
Applicants for this scholarship must be:
- a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- normally resident in one of these countries
- in possession of the necessary qualifications required for admission to the programme;
- currently employed in full or part-time work;
- able to commit a minimum of 10 hours to study per week.
• Degree certificates, if applying for LLM, or school/other certificates
Application Deadline: Friday, 12 January, 2018.
For More Information: