SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURES TO GET CANADA STUDENT VISA
Universities in Canada are ranked amongst the top 100 worldwide and over 100,000 international students enroll in Canadian Universities annually, so it is advised to process Canada Student Visa. Canada offers a soaring quality, research tilting education which is acknowledged worldwide. The country is often acknowledged as one of the most secured and multicultural environments suitable for international students.
The majority of the Canadian Universities are less expensive than in the United States and the United Kingdom, which makes them even more attractive for students.
It is necessary for all foreign students to obtain a student authority and visa prior to their migrating to study in Canada. A student ought to meet the requirements of the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations under normal conditions. Kindly allow a minimum of four (4) to six (6) weeks for your visa to be processed.
Canada Student Visa Application
Below is the step by step procedures to get a Canadian student visa, provided in the below-given content by the qualified WSF team.
Step One (1): Apply for Admission in a Canadian University / College
First and foremost, to study in Canada, you should obtain an approval of admission (Admission offer letter) from an accredited educational institution in Canada. There are various Universities and Colleges in Canada that offers a wide range of programmes and vast facilities to their students.
The most excellent way to find the right education provider is to carry out research on the best universities/colleges in Canada offering pertinent courses and shortlist a few of them.
After this process, glance through the website of the shortlisted colleges and select the appropriate one in terms of quality of education, ranking, programme structure, programme fee and other amenities for international students.
After the above process, then complete the application form to the institution of your choice. On the process of the application for admission, you will be required to submit a few documents. This includes proof of your previous academic qualifications, passport copy and proof of your English language proficiency. And then wait to receive your offer letter.
Step Two (2): Pay Tuition Fee
After accepting your offer letter from your educational institution, you ought to pay the tuition fee as its being stated in the offer letter. This payment is made through International Wire Transfer.
As soon as the institution receives the payment and process your tuition fee payment, a receipt will be issued to you by the University / College.
This payment receipt will be needed to lodge your Canada student visa application.
Step Three (3): Purchase of Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC)
It is essential for the students to buy a special guaranteed investment certificate (GIC) from any of the participating banks like SBI Canada Bank, Nova Scotia Bank, ICICI Bank, CIBC Bank. For the amount of Ten thousand two hundred US Dollars ($10,200) CAD for the adjustment of the living expenses for the 1st year.
Approximately Two hundred US Dollars ($200) will be deducted as the administrative charges by the Bank (this charge depends on the Bank). The student receives Two thousand US Dollars ($2000) immediately after arrival in Canada.
Subsequently, Eight thousand US Dollars ($8000) will be paid to the students in twelve (12) equivalent installments as monthly living expenses.
Step Four (4): Carry out Medical Tests
Candidate will be required to carry out a medical examination by a doctor approved by the Canadian government.
You can find a list of the approved panel by clicking here >
You will be issued a receipt for the medical tests, which will be required when you apply for a visa. The medical report will automatically be forwarded to the visa office.
Step Five (5): Visa Lodgment
To lodge your visa application you will be required to provide the following documents as per SDS Checklist:
- Visa Application Form
- Original valid passport with a photocopy of the Biodata page
- Family information form.
- Admission offer Letter / Acceptance Letter issued by the SDS Educational Institute in Canada
- Use of Representative Form (IMM 5476)
- Evidence of Proficiency in the English Language
- Academic Documents
- Tuition fee Payment Receipt
- Confirmation of GIC purchase
- Student Questionnaire
- Medical receipts / certificates, etc.
Step Six (6): Visa Outcome
Once you receive the passport, you will get to know about the outcome of your Canadian student visa application.
As soon as your Canadian student visa application is approved, you will receive a Port of Entry (POE) Letter of Introduction. Meanwhile, students from countries that require an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) or a temporary residence visa will be issued these if required.
The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) will be linked to your passport. It is essential that you travel with the same passport which was used in the application of your study permit. The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) will be valid for five (5) years or until the expiration of your passport, whichever comes first.
Proof of your finances and your Acceptance letter (and any other documents that you’ve been advised to take) should be presented alongside with your passport to the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) will then issue your Canadian study permit and allow you access into Canada.
Here is how WSF helps you:
- Our team of experts will provide you with a FREE Counseling session (Telephonic/In-person) to help you choose the right education provider and relevant course to study in Canada.
- We will equally give guidelines on how to apply to the chosen college. And also we take the responsibility of doing all the hard work of tracking the applications by keeping in touch with the university/college, on your behalf.
- We give you guidelines in paying your fees and also in the purchase of Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC).
- On the process of your admission application, we will give you guidelines on how to lodge your visa file and keep you updated on the progress of your application.
- As soon as we get to know the results of your application for your Canadian student visa, we will inform you and then you can collect your passport.
- We will equally guide you on how to go about your Proof of English Language Proficiency Test.
- At WSF, we will guide you on how to organize your travel arrangements to instigate your new student life in Canada. Information about Air ticket, insurance, and foreign exchange can also be arranged through us to make studying overseas easier.
To Process, the Canadian Students Visa follow this Link >
Also, we recommend Canada Scholarships
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- New Zealand Student Visa: Step by Step Procedures |2019
- Australia Student Visa: Step by Step Procedures in 2019
- Canada Student Visa Rules for Developing Countries
- UK Student Visa Requirements 2018 [DETAILED]
- Study In France: How to Apply for a Visa to Study in France (READ AND SHARE)
- Easy Step by Step Procedures to get Poland Student VISA
- Easy Procedures to Get Pakistan Student Visa Fast
- Tips On How to Apply for Admission and Visa to Study in Canada
- Easy Step by Step Procedures to Get Austria Student Visa
- Sure Tips to get China Student VISA Fast