Last updated on April 25th, 2018 at 01:24 pm
Canadian Nursing Foundation Scholarships in Canada
Canadian Nursing Foundation is currently offering a number of nursing scholarships. Those scholarships are exclusively open to Canadian citizens or permanent residents who have already have completed, or‣ be in the process of completing, at least one year in a nursing program.
The Canadian Nurses Foundation is the only national foundation solely committed to promoting the health and patient care of Canadians by financially supporting Canadian nurses engaged in higher education, research, home health-care and specialty certification; advocating dissemination and utilization of nursing knowledge. Study Awards are supported by the Scholarship Fund Trust Accounts investment income as designated by CNF donors, and by contributions made by corporate and individuals donors.
Level and Area of Studies
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Canada
- The awards have different values, depending on the level. Generally the average value is:Baccalaureate level from $1,000 to $3,000; Master and Nurse Practitioner level from $3,000 to $5,000; PhD level from $3,000 to $10,000
- Award values can vary from the average indicated.
- Full reimbursement of the certification exam, certification renewal exam or certification by continuous learning fees.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be writing the CNA certification exam, certification renewal exam, or certification by continuous learning
- Not be receiving financial support from any other source to pay for the exam fees.
- You must have already have completed, or
- be in the process of completing, at least one year in a nursing program, and
- have at least three complete semesters remaining after the application deadline.
Canadian citizen or permanent resident are welcome to apply.
Application should be made online through the link below.
updates on deadline will be communicated shortly, please stay tuned