The Cambridge Immerse Scholarship Program 2020 in the UK is now open. Cambridge Immerse is a residential academic program with a varied and enriching curriculum. Our 16 to 18-year programs are designed to give you an idea of what it means to study a subject at the university level.
Their 13- to 15-year programs are designed to engage students and help them better understand the subjects they should be pursuing at a higher level.
All academic sessions are carefully designed and taught by experienced tutors in an optimal learning environment that encourages academic research. The school’s carefully planned schedule ensures that the program not only meets the academic needs of the participants but also offers a unique University City experience through a multitude of extracurricular activities.
Students live in one of Cambridge’s largest and most beautiful colleges. Within the college’s historic walls, we are proud to offer participants unique leadership experience and academic excellence through an inspiring program.
Through its diverse and enriching program, the program allows students to explore and expand their knowledge of a selected subject in a unique academic environment. Students become more confident and ready to articulate what they have learned, thanks to the knowledge of the chosen areas offering fascinating academic perspectives, as well as, of course, many memorable memories.
- What Is The Cambridge Immerse Scholarship Program Benefits?
- Who Can Apply For The Cambridge Immerse Scholarship Scholarship? | Eligibility
- How To Apply For The Cambridge Immerse Scholarship
- Application Deadline
- AUTHOR’S RECOMMENDATION
What Is The Cambridge Immerse Scholarship Program Benefit?
There are two categories of scholarships.
The first for students aged 13 to 15 and the second for students aged 16 to 18. Students seeking financial support can apply for a Cambridge Immerse grant, which can reduce program fees by up to 100%.
The Cambridge Immerse Scholarship 2020 has an unspecified number of offers.
Who Can Apply For The Cambridge Immerse Scholarship Scholarship? | Eligibility
To be eligible for the Cambridge Immerse Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Aged between 13-18 at the commencement of the selected program session.
- Available to attend the academic sessions in Cambridge for the duration of the program.
- Eligible to live and study in the UK for the duration of the program.
- Attending a non-fee paying school (or attending a fee-paying school whilst receiving a scholarship/grant/bursary/financial assistance)
Level/Field of Study
Cambridge Immerse Scholarships are designed for students who are pursuing any degree at any level at Cambridge University.
All scholarships are taken in the UK.
All international and UK applicants for the Cambridge Immerse Scholarship 2020 will be considered for scholarships.
How To Apply For The Cambridge Immerse Scholarship
To apply, interested candidates are to follow the application procedures:
- Stage 1 – Applications opened on Monday 10th September 2020. Applicants should complete an online form as accurately as possible. The deadline for completing the application form is 23:59 pm on 7th December 2019.
- On 4th January 2020 by 18:00, applicants will be notified of whether they have been successful in reaching Stage 2.
- Stage 2 – Successful candidates will be invited to complete a video interview.
- Deadlines for the video interviews will be confirmed with the invitation. Applicants will typically have three days to respond.
- Stage 3 – All applicants will be emailed with the outcome by 18th January 2020. Those who are successful in the video interview stage will receive instructions regarding the required information to accompany their application. This information may include some or all of the following:
- Financial Aid Verification (evidence of financial hardship)
- Recent Grades/Examination Results/Academic achievements
- References from Tutors/Teachers
- An essay on a topic to be confirmed at this time
The deadline for any documentation and/or information required to be submitted is 1st February 2020 at 18:00.
- Stage 4 – All applicants will be contacted via email by 18:00 on 15th February 2020. Successful applicants must confirm their acceptance of the scholarship by 18:00 on 28th February 2020.
- All applicants must specify which subject they wish to study during the scholarship application process. Students are not required to pay a course deposit before applying for the scholarship.
- Unsuccessful scholarship applicants who do not wish to continue with a regular enrolment will be under no obligation to process a course deposit payment. Unsuccessful applicants who still wish to register are required to make a deposit payment to secure a place on their chosen course.
The application deadline for Cambridge Immerse Scholarshipsfalls on December annually.
- Richard Davidson Undergraduate Scholarships for Agricultural Science in the UK
- 50 Women in MBA Scholarships at University of Wollongong, Australia
- University of Edinburgh MSc TESOL Scholarship in the UK
- 200 MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for African Students
- Lagos Business School: Ranking, Fees, Scholarships & Admission Requirements.
- See Full List National Merit SemiFinalists [DOWNLOAD]
- MSc TESOL Scholarships for UK/EU Students at the University of Edinburgh in the UK
- Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for Kenyans
- Bachelor of International Development Scholarship at Humber Business School, Canada
- Study in EU business School: Admission Requirements, Rankings, Tuition Fees, Scholarships
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.