SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The CALS Graduate Scholarships
The mission of the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences is to deliver unsurpassed educational programs that prepare students to address the world’s critical challenges related to agriculture, food systems, human well-being, natural resources and sustainable communities. That’s why they are offering its scholarship program named as the CALS (College of Agricultural and Life Sciences) Graduate Scholarship. The program is open to those students who are registered as a full-time graduate student and enrolled in a CALS major at the University of Florida. The College of Agricultural and Life Sciences will award $126,200 in the academic year 2017-2018 scholarships.
The College of Agricultural and Life Sciences (CALS) administers the degree programs of the University of Florida’s Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (UF/IFAS).
The recipient of a scholarship must meet the following conditions:
- Enrolled in a CALS major at the University of Florida
- Registered as a full-time graduate student (9-12 hours).
- Require a minimum 3.0 GPA.
How to Apply:
To be applying for the scholarship, the applicants may submit the online application form on the given link: https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6yBXxofilvzfYTr
- Letters of reference (https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a2Wp39y5rqh7p9r )
- The candidates areprepared to provide the following:
- Abstract of your academic research or master’s project (2,000 character limit),
- A brief statement about your career plans (3,500 character limit),
- A pdf of your curriculum vitae/resume, and
- The names and email addresses of two individuals who will provide letters of reference.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The College of Agricultural and Life Sciences awarded $126,200 in scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic year.
The CALS Graduate scholarship applications for the academic year 2017-2018 are due on April 1, 2017.Applicants will be notified in late July or early August.
Link for more Information:
If you have any questions, call 352-392-1963 or email cals-dean-at-ufl.edu.