Entries are currently ongoing for the International Student Media Grant. The grant was designed for Students into photojournalism student to cover difficult topic in Conflict-affected countries through compelling photo stories.
Are you interested in travelling and capturing different conflict-related issues in the world? This is a program for you. In this project, you will have to travel and produce photography which highlight issues in conflict-affected regions.
Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, of PhD
Nationality: International Applicants
- International students
- Everyone from every background and education (Undergraduate, Graduate, of PhD)
- Have photographing skill
How To Apply
Proposal: Students should submit proposals that describe their anticipated travel, subjects, and plans for photo story production, refinement and promotion as specifically as possible. Proposal must include:
- Cover Sheet
- Thematic Focus
- Statement of Motivation
- Media Experience
- Narrative of Planned Activities (including Plan for Promotion)
- No more than four (8.5”×11”) pages (not including cover page)
- 12 point, Times New Roman font
- 1″ margins; please submit as a Microsoft Word document
How to submit proposal: Proposal shall be submitted to [email protected] with “Student Media Grant: [Name of Student]” as the subject line. Only one proposal can be submitted per student.
Deadline: 30 September 2017
Official website: http://condevcenter.org/student-media-grant/