Eco-generation officially inviting applications for the 18th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an prestigious position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they are representing.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, they are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on the information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
- Improvement of environmental leadership
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Online mentoring program to be provided on all ambassador reports
- Promotional goods for effective environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by an ‘Ambassador’
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the ‘Ambassador’ term
- Reference letters
- The 3(Three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to the Tunza Eco-generation members.
- Recognition of the “Best Ambassador of the term” shall be given to 1(One) ‘Ambassador’ who shows the most passionate and active environmental accomplishments as well as the participations in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by Eco-generation team.
All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of the date of application deadline) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
- Visit Tunza Eco-generation/E-gen Event/Ambassador Program/Application form.
- Please submit your plan on how and what to cover your issues for six (6) months when you become an ambassador to your country.
- Application form must include correct mobile phone number, e-mail address and facebook account.
- Please upload your profile picture on the personal information page.
Announcement will be on February 24th 2017 (GMT +0) on Tunza Eco-generation website.