SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Caitlin Brondolo Scholarship for Female High School Senior Students in USA.
Caitlin Brondolo Charitable Foundation is offering undergraduate scholarship to female high school senior. One scholarship in the amount of $2,500 will be awarded in 2016. She must have played golf during high school and is pursuing a college education in the United States and will be playing competitive collegiate golf. She also must have a GPA of 3.5. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the college
Deadline: 31st May 2017.
Funded By: Caitlin Brondolo Charitable Foundation
|Beneficiaries(Target Groups): CaitlBrondolo Scholarship is targeted for Students of USA.|
‣ Award No: One scholarship will be offered.
6‣ Scholarship covers: One scholarship in the amount of $2,500 will be awarded in 2017.
‣ A Charitable foundation has been established to honor the memory of Caitlin Brondolo.
‣ The Caitlin B Foundation will be used only for charitable purposes. One undergraduate scholarship will be offered to a female student of USA. Applicants must be accepted and preparing to play on a collegiate golf team.
Have what it takes to avail Caitlin Brondolo Scholarship?
‣ Applicant must be female.
‣ Applicant must be high school senior accepted to an accredited college or university in the United States.
‣ Must have a GPA of 3.5
‣ Applicant must have played a minimum of two years on a high school golf team.
‣ Applicants must be accepted and preparing to play on a collegiate golf team.
‣ The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of:
- Completed Caitlin Brondolo scholarship application form.
- Official high school transcripts.
- Autobiographical essay written by applicant including her background and career objectives, and describing how golf has been an integral part of her life. Include academic and professional goals (approximately two pages).
- Three letters of recommendation from the following individuals: A. high school coach, PGA professional or jr. golf program director; B. high school teacher, counselor or principal; C. local community representative or business leader.
‣ The recipient will be notified by July 26, 2017.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ A completed application and all supporting documents must be postmarked by May 31, 2017. Please send all application documents to:
Caitlin Brondolo Charitable Foundation P.O. BOX 811794
Boca Raton, Fl. 33481-1794
Caitlin Brondolo Golf Scholarship Application
Download the 2017 Scholarship Application (PDF) »
Download the 2017 Scholarship Application (Word) »
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st May 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.