SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Looking for scholarship in the United States as an undergraduate student? Cailloux Foundation Scholarship is now available for college students to receive financial assistance to support their education. Check out this opportunity and apply.
About Cailloux Foundation
The Cailloux Foundation offers a scholarship program which was established by the Floyd A and Kathleen C. to assist seniors of High Schools from selected Texas Hill Country communities who wishes to continue their higher education in university or college programs. The financial aid is offered every year for a duration of three years for full–time studies at any accredited four–Year College or university.
The university could be public or private and must be in Texas State. The program is administered by one of the firms that are known for specializing in managing sponsored scholarship programs known as International Scholarship and tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS) (information about ISTS is found in the link). The selection is left to the ISTS in order to ensure impartiality in the picking the students to be awarded and in order to maintain a high level of professionalism.
The Cailloux Foundation Scholarship is designed for undergraduate students who are pursuing a bachelor degree in any field of study in the university for a period of four years.
The Cailloux Foundation Scholarship which is provided by Floyd A and Kathleen C., is taken and hosted at any vocational school, community college, or colleges in the United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States
The value of the Cailloux Foundation Scholarship is $14,000 which is awarded every year and the funds are available for the duration of the undergraduate studies in the university (until the recipient receives his bachelor’s degree subject to academic performance).
The Cailloux Foundation Scholarship is available for legal students who are citizens of the United States. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The Cailloux Foundation Scholarship awards eighteen students who merit the award every year. Its selection criteria is strictly based on merit.
Eligibility for Scholarship
In order to qualify for the Cailloux Foundation Scholarship, the applicant must meet certain requirements are listed below:
- Applicant must be a legal citizen of the United States.
- Applicant must be a final year senior in any of these High schools: : Bandera High School, Big Spring Charter School, Centre Point High School, Comfort High School, Fredericksburg High School, Harper High School, Heritage School, Ingram Tom Moore High School, Junction High School, Tivy High School, Leakey High School, Mason High School, Medina High School, Nueces Canyon High School, Our Lady of the Hills Regional Catholic High School, Rocksprings High School, and Utopia High School.
- Applicant must be planning to enrol for the first time in any private or public university in Texas state for a full-time undergraduate course
- Applicants must have a minimum SAT score of 1022 (verbal and math combined) or a minimum ACT score of 22 composite, a minimum grade average of 85 (on a scale of 100), and be in the top third of their graduating class to be eligible for consideration.
- Applicants must have a family adjusted gross income of no more than $100,000 per year.
For more information, please visit the school website or follow the direct link to be automatically redirected. http://www.caillouxfoundation.org/scholarships/
Scholarship Application Procedures
The application process for eligible students for the Cailloux Foundation Scholarship is done online and it is just as easy. Given below is a step by step guide to the application for Cailloux Foundation Scholarships. Follow the guide in order to be considered for the Cailloux Foundation Scholarship.
How to Apply
- Create a personal log in at the scholarship website to access the scholarship application or follow the direct link to be automatically redirected. https://aim.applyists.net/calox NB: the program key is CALOX.
- Complete the application form and include all required attachments (parents’ latest income tax return, other financial information, and a list of all other scholarships that have been applied for and received). The application form is quite extensive.
- Ensure to submit the application online.
Other important things to note:
The scholarship is renewable provided the beneficiary maintains a record of satisfactory academic performance.
The beneficiary must obtain and maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 starting from the first semester of the freshman year till graduation.
Financial needs will be considered. If finalists’ qualifications are similar, an award will be given to the student with the greatest financial need.
If total awards received by a student from other scholarships and the sum exceeds comprehensive school costs, the Cailloux scholarship awards will be reduced. The school costs are determined by the College Board. Information can be found at the link
You can begin the application for Scholarship and also get more information about for Official Rules, by clicking on the Official school website for follow the direct link to be automatically redirected: http://www.caillouxfoundation.org/scholarships/
Application Deadline of Scholarship
The deadline for application for the Cailloux Foundation Scholarship is 15th October every academic year. More information about the deadline for the next application will be announced on the scholarship website.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.