SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Burger King Mclamore Foundation is very happy to announce the Scholarship Program, administered by Scholarship Management Services. The Scholars program helps workers, employees’ spouses or domestic partners, employees’ children and high school seniors in the USA, Puerto Rico, and Canada in continuing their own education. Scholarship grants range from $1,000 to $50,000 and are intended to help students offset the price of attending college or post-secondary vocational/technical faculty.
Brief Description about Burger King Mclamore Foundation
Burger King Mclamore Foundation has been established in October 2005. It is the charitable arm of the Burger King system and is really a not-for-profit 501(c) (3) charitable organization.
The Burger King Mclamore scholarship is intended for high school students, workers, employees or their spouse intending to get into a college for undergraduate studies.
Burger King Mclamore for High School Students, is to be hosted in United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States of America
The Burger King Scholarship is available to all U.S citizens. Read also if you wish to study outside your country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The McLamore Family Foundation is currently awarding a cash that amounts to $50,000 for scholarship
The number of offer in Burger King Mclamore scholarship is about three in each academic year.
Eligibility for Burger King Scholarship
In other to be considered eligible for the burger king scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Possess a strong academic record with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5,
- Be passionate about serving the community, also
- Make a high school senior, Burger King Employee, spouse/domestic partner or child of an employee.
Qualifications for James W. McLamore Whopper Scholarship
- Become a citizen of the United States or Canada,
- Have graduated from high school within the previous few years or be considered a full time student who is a senior at a senior high school or home school within the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico,
- Pupils who are using as a full-time freshman to a four-year licensed, college or university that is located in the USA and can be exempt from taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code,
- Students that have a cumulative unweighted grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.3,
Pupils that possess a minimum ACT Composite score of 25 or even a minimum combined SAT score of 1700,
- Pupils who demonstrate an active leadership role in community services, sports, or similar co-curricular activity (for example, student administration, team sports, and fraternal living, etc); and,
- Students who exhibit substantial work experience.
All Required Materials whilst the next:
- A current, complete senior high school or college transcript of grades needs to be uploaded with your application. Grade reports aren’t accepted.
- Unofficial or on the web transcripts must display student name, school name, interest and credit hours for each class and duration the course was taken.
- An inventory of one’s work experiences and participation in community and school activities
- BURGER KING Employee information if your application is always to be connected with a member of staff
- When appropriate, your household’s financial details.
Burger King Scholarship Application Procedures
To apply for your scholarship, the applicant can enroll through the given link:
What are the selection criteria?
Participation in school and community activities
Length of employment (enrichment awards only)
Work experience (James W. McLamore “WHOPPER” Scholarship only)
Financial information (James W. McLamore “WHOPPER” Scholarship only)
Application Deadline of Scholarship
Your application has to be sent digitally. Scholarships range between $1000 to $50,000 and the application form window is available from October 15th through December 15th annually. If 50,000 applications are received prior to December 1-5, the application may no longer be available.
After submission and the deadline date, students will continue to have access to their portal to view their submission, receive status updates and update profile information, but no changes or additions can be made to the application.
You can get more information about burger king scholarship, Click on the link
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.