The British Council in conjunction with FutureLearn is delighted to Launch a Free interactive online course. This covers courses on ‘Understanding IELTS: Techniques for English Language Tests’ like no other. The Course is designed for non-native English Speakers coming into the UK to live, around intermediate level (approximately B1 in the CEFR) or above.
Over six weeks, the course focuses on the IELTS test (International English Language Testing System). The course will start on October 2, 2020.
The course at a Glance
Length: 6 weeks
Effort: 2 hours per week
Institution: British Council and Future Learn
Certificate Available: Yes
Session: Course starts on October 2, 2020
British Council and FutureLearn are providing this online course on the English language. The British Council’s high profile work in English, the Arts, and Education & Society helps hundreds of millions of people worldwide to learn about and experience creativity and excellence from the UK.
Millions of talented people of all ages – but particularly younger people – engage face-to-face and online learning English, developing new skills, experiencing life and study in the UK and earning UK qualifications.
FutureLearn offers a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop so you can fit learning around your life.
By the end of the Understanding IELTS course, applicants will:
- Be familiar with all parts of the IELTS test
- Have some useful tips to help you achieve your IELTS goals
- Understand how the IELTS test is assessed
- Have an opportunity to have your written and spoken English assessed by other learners.
The course is aimed at non-native English speakers at around intermediate level (approximately B1 on the CEFR) or above.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Sign Up At FutureLearn
- Select a course and Join
- Once a course has started, the applicant will be able to access the course material
- After the start date, students will be able to access the course by following the Go To Course link on My Courses page.
- Applicants can buy, to show that they have completed a FutureLearn course.
- On some FutureLearn courses, learners will be able to pay to take an exam to qualify for a Statement of Attainment. (These are university-branded, printed certificates that provide proof of learning on the course topic(s)).
You can join the course by clicking on the link. Apply Now
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Study in Canada without IELTS, GMAT and Other like Exams
- £10,000 Global Study Awards to study Where in the World
- British Council Future News Worldwide Conference in Scotland for Journalists
- British Council Future Leaders Connect Leadership Program
- Tullow Oil Scholarships for Postgraduate Programme
- International British Council FameLab science communication competition
- 10 Most Affordable Universities Of Medicine (MBBS) In India
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in USA for Students from Developing Countries
- Make Me Laugh Scholarship 2020 | UPDATED
- CHEAPEST MBBS UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES IN THE WORLD [UPDATED]
- List Of 9 Low to Zero-Tuition Top-Class Universities around The World
- 10 Best Computer Science Universities In the World
- How To Demand And Receive More Scholarship Fund
- 15 Best Medical Schools in Ukraine for International Students
- 21 Best schools in London for International Students in
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.