SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are currently been accepted for the British American Tobacco Graduate Operations Recruitment for young Nigerians 2018, eligible persons are by this notice invited to apply for this program.
The Global Graduate Programme (Operations) enables you develop exceptional skills – a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in and how the BAT Operations work to achieve outstanding business results. It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
Country of study:
- Do you have a university degree in Engineering?
- Are you a recent graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed the National Youth Service (NYSC)?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things? If yes, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT. The question is; Are you up to the challenge?
A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
BAT are looking for 3 Global Graduates (Operations): 1 in Manufacturing, 1 in Leaf and 1 in Supply Chain.
If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
Application Deadline: February 28th 2018
For More Information: