Last updated on May 1st, 2018 at 08:23 am
Applications are currently been accepted for the Brazil Scholarships at University of Twente in Netherlands, 2018
About University of Twente
The University of Twente is a university located in Enschede, Netherlands. It offers research and degree programmes in the social and behavioral sciences and in engineering.
Students comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- € 15,000 for one year
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
Scholarship can be taken in
In order to be eligible for the UT – Brazil Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below.
- You are a citizen of Brazil;
- You have been studying at the University of Twente in a science without borders scholarship in the past;
- Your programme starts in the academic year 2017/2018;
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes (Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results).
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
Citizens of Brazil are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must complete their pre-master programme with a CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) to be eligible for a UTS.
English Language Requirement: Students comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
How to Apply: In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must fill in the application form.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 1, 2018.