Dean of the Business School Scholarship is a competitive award which aim at high achieving students who can demonstrate the highest standard of academic excellence and commitment to their career within the business.
This University is a private university specialising in law, business, finance, accountancy, banking, chiropractic, dentistry, nursing, psychology and healthcare. BPP University have sites in several UK city centre locations, particularly in London.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the study of BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance; MSc Management; Management with Finance; Management with Project Management; International MBA and Accounting and Finance.
There is a total fund of £18,000 for the 2018/19 academic year. The value will depend upon the number of successful applicants.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
To apply for this scholarship
- you must apply for one of the following courses: BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance; MSc Management; Management with Finance; Management with Project Management; International MBA and Accounting and Finance.
- Students must also meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme; and
- Be able to demonstrate academic excellence; and
- Show clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profession
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
1st July 2018
Students will need to:
- Complete the online application form
- Attach a copy of your most recent CV
- In no more than 500 words, provide a summary detailing why you should be consider for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career