Applications are now been submitted for the Boustany Foundation Fully Funded MBA Scholarship At Cambridge University 2018, only eligible applicants will be considered for this program.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
The Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2018.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
- Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 15th May 2018.
- The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2018.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2018.
For More Information: