Boston University Trustee Scholarship
Applications are encouraged for citizenship scholarships available for international students to pursue an undergraduate program at Boston University in the USA. Up to 20 scholarships are granted through the length of four decades.
A Boston trustee scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition and also the University orientation and mandatory under graduate student fees and is renewable for 3 years if certain criteria are met.
About Boston University Trustee
Boston University (commonly referred to as BU) is a private, non-profit, research university in Boston, Massachusetts. The Boston University trustee is nonsectarian but has been historically affiliated with the United Methodist Church.
Boston University traces its roots to the establishment of the Newbury Biblical Institute in Newbury, Vermont in 1839, and was chartered with the name “Boston University” by the Massachusetts Legislature in 1869
Its most prestigious merit-based award recognizes students who show outstanding leadership and academic abilities. Students from the United States and around the world are nominated by secondary school principals and headmasters. People believed for the Boston Trustee Scholarship rank in the top of their class and also demonstrate exceptional recordings of activity and service within their communities and schools.
NOTE: Our Award-winning Scholarship Ebook (valued at $50) is available, if you are reading this article, you will have the opportunity to earn one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About Boston University Trustee Scholarship Essay
Level/ Field of Study
The Boston University Trustee Scholarship is for undergraduate students who are pursuing their studies in any field of study at Boston University, United States.
If you are searching for undergraduate scholarships or masters scholarships, you can click the links to various categories to find out other scholarships available to you in 2019.
The Boston University Trustee Scholarship is to be hosted in the United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States
The Boston University trustee scholarship essay is available to international and local students in the US. Read also if you wish to study outside your country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
A Boston trustee scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition and the University orientation and mandatory undergraduate student fees and is renewable for 3 years when certain criteria are met. Boston University Trustee Scholarship Winners are entitled to full undergraduate tuition.
The number of bu trustee scholarship offered to Boston University trustee scholars is 20. And these openings are to be awarded and it will last for four years.
Note The selection criteria of Boston University Trustee Scholarship Winners is strictly based on merit.
Eligibility for Boston University Scholarship Essay
To be considered eligible for selection for this Boston Trustee Scholarship, Candidates would have to meet the following criteria:
- Every year, Boston University welcomes approximately 20 exceptional pupils to the Boston Trustee Scholars Program. Many of our existing Scholars had perfect 4.0-grade point averages in high school and typically ranked in the top 5–10% of their class.
- Along with excellent academic credentials, Boston University trustee scholars are creatively adventurous and reveal views, experiences or accomplishments beyond the usual. They are, to put it differently, not just high students, but exceptional folks. Boston University trustee scholars also become part of a unique campus community that provides many cognitive, cultural, and social opportunities.
- U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and eligible non-citizens are considered for all merit awards and other scholarships.
- International students are considered for the Trustee Boston University presidential scholarship only
How to apply for Boston University trustee scholarship essay
Submit the shared application for entrance to at least one of many undergraduate level programs at Boston University along with additional supporting credentials by December 1.
- Be sure that your principal or headmaster has submitted the Nomination Form no later than December 1.
- Employ official results of the SAT or the ACT and Writing. For the Accelerated Medical and Accelerated Dental plans, added SAT Subject Tests are needed. All evaluations must be obtained no more than November.
Boston University Trustee Scholarship Deadline
The deadline for Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2019 is December 1st.
You can begin the application for Boston University Trustee Scholarship Essay and also get more information about for Official Rules, by clicking on the link
Other scholarships at Boston University
BU Trustee Scholarship
BU offers a wide variety of merit scholarships, some even covering full tuition, to recognize high achieving students who go above and beyond. Most awards are for academic achievement, while others go to talented athletes, performers, and artists. Plus, merit-based awards don’t require you to submit a financial aid application and do not have to be repaid.
The scholarship is meant for freshmen from around the globe who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement. In addition to being among our most talented students, they also excel beyond the classroom and are leaders in their schools and communities. It has a annual Value of $20,000 for selected candidates. To get more information on how to apply for bu presidential scholarship, visit this Link.
the scholarship is designed for finalists in the National Merit Competition who designate BU as first choice college with the National Merit Scholarship Corporation by March 1. It has a yearly value of $20,000 for successful candidates.
The offer is for students recognized by the National Hispanic Recognition Program who have exceptionally strong academic records. Students are encouraged to submit a copy of their NHPR letter to BU by January 2. It has a value of $20,000 for successful candidates.
The scholarship is for College of Engineering applicants who have participated in at least one season with a FIRST Robotics team. Its value accrues up to $20,000 for successful candidates.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- NNPC/Belemaoil Joint Venture (JV) Host Communities Scholarship Award 2018/2019
- $50,000 OPEC/OFID Scholarships for Developing Countries 2019 – APPLY
- Pat Tillman Military Scholarship 2019
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship program 2019 [UPDATED]$100,000 Siemens Competition for High School Students
- TOP 7 Business Schools For International Students
- Foot Locker Scholarship Program 2019 | UPDATED
- Best 10 Left Handed Scholarships 2019-2020
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Boston University Trustee Scholarships is ongoing for international students who are new students of Boston University to ease their financial burden. APPLY