Bond University International Scholarship
Applications are now ongoing for the Bond University International Scholarship for English Pathway Studies Australia for students who are prospective students at the University, with tuition assistance for the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Programme.
The Scholarship award accrues up to $2,500 tuition remission towards the cost of the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Programme.
About the Sponsor: Bond University
The Bond University is a private not-for-profit university located in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Bond offers a personalized academic environment that prepares students for success in their future careers and life goals.
It ranks in the lists of top 20 global universities in the Times Higher Education (THE) Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World.
For over a decade, Bond has stood strong as Australia’s number one university for student experience, achieving more 5-star ratings for student experience than any other university in Australia, according to the 2018 Good Universities Guide. On the world stage, Bond is ranked in the top 20 of the world’s best small universities by Times Higher Education (THE).
Bond students learn in world-class facilities from world-renowned academics, high-profile industry leaders and internationally recognized researchers. With just over 4,000 students on campus, our small class sizes and low student-to-staff ratio ensures our academics are not just teachers, but mentors, and know their students by name.
A degree from Bond is not only an investment in your future; it’s an investment in lifelong friendships, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, and worldwide connections.
More About the Bond University International Scholarship 2019
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Level/ Field of Study
Bond University International Scholarship offer is available to students who want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. The Scholarship award is available for students in the field of English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Programme.
This Scholarship for English Pathway Studies is To be Taken in Australia. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Aside from the Profugo Field Fellowship 2019, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The English Pathway Studies Scholarship awards $2,500 tuition remission towards the cost of the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Programme.
The number of scholarships is not specified.
Applicants must have an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. If English is not your first language then you will need to present their TOEFL results to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies
How to Apply for Bond University International Scholarship in Australia
- Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
- Once an offer has been received, students must complete the English Pathway Studies Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned by the relevant application closing date.
Bond University International Scholarship Application Deadline
25th May 2019, for students commencing in September 2019 semester and 21st September 2019, for students commencing in January 2020 semester.
- Milliman Opportunity Scholarship 2019-2020
- 25 Scholarships for International students in Ireland 2019-2020
- SFI Industry Fellowship for Research in Ireland 2019-2020
- Irish American Home Scholarship 2019-2020
- Undergraduate Scholarships program at UCD in Ireland, 2019
- Central Bank of Irish Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
- Fully Funded PhD Fellowship for International Students in TCD, Ireland, 2019
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Applications are now ongoing for the Bond University International Scholarship for English Pathway Studies in Australia. APPLY NOW!