SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Black Note Smoke-Free World Scholarship Program is now open for applications from eligible candidates. Only legal residents of the United States are invited to apply. They must be at least 21 years of age. Winners will receive benefit of $2,000. Please anticipate the deadline in 31 December 2017.
Black Note is looking to award a $2,000 scholarship to each student that shares innovative, ingenious or just plain good ideas on ways to help smokers put down cigarettes and join the world’s smoke-free movement.
Selected applicant will be granted $2,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be a full-time student
- Submit an essay as outlined in Essay Instructions, signing your essay with your full name, university name and address
- Enter only one application and one essay per person
This scholarship is available for legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
To apply, please write an essay that:
- Is well-researched and evidence-based
- Discusses feasible solutions for smokers looking to make a positive change in their lives
- Encourages others to participate in the smoke-free movement
- Touches on any personal connection you may have that makes the topic more meaningful
- Explains why a smoke-free world is important for you, society and the environment
- Is original, clear, concise and compelling to read
- Includes a photo or video if you feel either adds value to your submission (optional)
- Essays should be typed, double-spaced and at least 750 words in length (three pages). Please save your essay as a Word doc or PDF and upload it with your application where indicated.
Black Note is accepting applications on a rolling basis until December 31. The sooner you apply, the sooner you can share your ideas and be in the running for a scholarship!