SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are invited for Bishkek International School Scholarships from qualified Kyrgyz citizens within the age barcket of 14 – 16-year-old . Scholarships of up to 50% to 90% fee discount will be awarded to the students.
The objective of the scholarship is to provide the best students in the country with excellent international education so that they qualify to enter the top universities worldwide and to develop students with a well-rounded education and leadership skills for the future.
Bishkek International School is a non-profit community school that provides excellent international education in a safe, supportive and happy environment. The school welcomes all students regardless of ability, gender, ethnicity, language, or religious belief and everyone is encouraged to take part in all school activities.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to open to all 14 – 16-year-old Kyrgyz citizens & legal residents.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship Benefits
- 50% to 90% discount scholarship from the full school fee for students age 16-17 applying for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program http://www.ibo.org/programmes/diploma-programme/ (10-11th grade in local schools)
- 50% to 90% discount scholarship from the full school fee for students age 14-15 applying for the Cambridge IGCSE
- Scholarships start from 1 September 2017 and continue until leaving BIS at 18-19 years old, provided scholars maintain high academic and social standards while at school
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Kyrgyzstan
Eligibility: Essential Qualifications for Scholarship
- Must be legal resident and must be 14 or 16 years old in September 2017
- Must pass exams in English and Mathematics set by BIS, to prove English language and numeracy skills
- Must pass an interview with the BIS Head of School (or designee) to confirm English language skills and a positive approach to learning
- Must demonstrate financial need for a scholarship.
Nationality: Students from Kyrgyzstan are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must be a legal resident and must be 14 or 16 years old in September 2017.
English language Requirements: Students must pass exams in English and Mathematics set by BIS, to prove English language and numeracy skills.
How to Apply: Fill in the application form attached and send the completed form by email attachment to admissions-at-bis.kg or deliver a hard copy to BIS, including these documents:
- Completed application form
- Copy of child’s passport showing birth date and citizenship
- Copy of child’s most recent school report – if available
Application Deadline: Students can apply anytime before May 15, 2017.