Birmingham University is inviting applications for 20 fully funded PhD scholarships for UK students for the academic session of 2017. These scholarships are provided for postgraduate researchers work on pioneering topics that provoke global change through multi-faceted research.
The aim of the scholarships is to address the key challenges facing the world today through ground-breaking research that impacts the lives of people regionally, nationally and globally.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in the United Kingdom. Birmingham City University is a large, diverse and increasingly popular place to study. The University has an enviable reputation for providing quality, student-focused education in a professional and friendly environment.
Course Level: These scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the subject of that provoke global change through multi-faceted research.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships are fully-funded.
Numbers of Scholarships: Twenty scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Applicants usually require a good Honours degree.
- Applicants must be residents of UK
Nationality: UK applicants can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a good honors degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Apply directly via the University of Birmingham Postgraduate application system, the Postgraduate portal. You can also click on ‘Apply online’ via the FindAPhD project entry below.
- Within the application, at the ‘Programmes open for Admission’ page, please select ‘PhD Global Challenges FT’.
- Please detail the advertised supervisor and project title under the ‘Research Information’ section of the application form.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 28, 2017.