SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Birkbeck University Patrick McAuslan Scholarship for LLM in UK, 2018
Birkbeck, University of London is delighted to invite application for Patrick McAuslan Scholarship from students from East African countries. The scholarship covers tuition fees of £14,775 for one full-time international student of the LLM in International Economic Law (Intensive – Justice and Development pathway). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Birkbeck University of London | UK
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing LLM International Economic Law (Intensive – Justice and Development pathway). at the Birkbeck, University of London.
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded for LLM International Economic Law (Intensive – Justice and Development pathway).
Deadline: mid 30th November 2017.
Funded By: Birkbeck University of London, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Patrick McAuslan Scholarship is targeted for Students from East African countries:
|Burundi, Comoros, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Rwanda, Somalia, Somaliland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe can apply for this scholarship.|
‣ Award No: : There is one scholarship available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: not specified
‣ Scholarship covers:
‣ The Patrick McAuslan Scholarship is awarded annually to a student who has successfully applied for the LLM International Economic Law (intensive-Justice and Development pathway); has proven interest or experience in Patrick’s research areas; and is from East Africa.
Have it takes to avail Patrick McAuslan Scholarship ?
‣ You have successfully applied for the LLM International Economic Law (intensive – Justice and Development pathway; there is a separate application process for the LLM at the link above). You need to have received at least a conditional offer for this LLM programme, and
‣ You are from one of the following East African countries: Burundi, Comoros, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Rwanda, Somalia, Somaliland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
‣ The competition is open to new students only.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on midnight 30th November 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.