Last updated on July 28th, 2017 at 10:45 am
offers are up for Biomedical Sciences Scholarships – Zhejiang at the Zhejiang University-University of Edinburgh Institute in Haining, China. The Scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate programme at the Zhejiang University-University of Edinburgh (ZJE) Institute in 2017-2018.
The aim of Scholarship is to provide financial help to the students who want to study in Biomedical Sciences programme.
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination and curation of knowledge.
The University of Edinburgh was ranked 17th and 21st in the world by the 2014–15 and 2015-16 QS rankings. It is now ranked 19th in the world according to 2016-17 QS Rankings.
Course Level: These Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: The Scholarship will be awarded in Biomedical Sciences programme.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships include:
- Exemption from the international student tuition fee
- A living allowance of up to CNY 17,000/ year plus an accommodation allowance of 8000 CNY/year which is available for students living in the residential college.
- International student medical insurance cover (normal cost CNY 3,200: relevant medical insurance items can be found at www.lxbx.net)
- Scholarships are awarded for 4 years of undergraduate study: the normal duration of the BSc Integrative Biomedical Sciences programme.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the China and UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Scholarships are available for all international students who are offered a place on the Integrative Biomedical Sciences programme for entry in 2017-2018.
Nationality: International Applicants can apply for the Scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Application procedure:
- Chinese applicants (Chinese passport holders)
Applications and admissions for Chinese nationals will be through the usual Chinese national university admission process.
- International applicants (non-Chinese passport holders)
Please download the followed application form; fill in it completely and send it back to zje_apply-at-zju.edu.cn with all supporting documentaries.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June Annually