SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Utrecht University is inviting applications for the prestigious Bijvoet Scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Summer school Exploring Nature’s Molecular Machines aims to select 3 talented candidates for the Bijvoet Scholarships.
Utrecht University is a university in Utrecht, the Netherlands. It is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands and one of the largest in Europe.
Since English is the official language at UCU, applicants are required to demonstrate proof of proficiency.
Degree Level: This is Summer school scholarship programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded for Exploring Nature’s Molecular Machines.
Scholarship Benefits: Each scholarship covers:
- 50% of (reasonable) travel costs;
- 50% of the costs for Utrecht Summer school housing;
- 100% of the course fee.
Number of Scholarships: Three scholarships will be awarded.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Selection is based on the quality of the application letter and CV.
- Selection is independent of country of origin of the applicant.
- Short-listed candidates may be interviewed by Skype video chats.
- The selection is made by a selection committee that involves the Director of the Summerschool Exploring Nature’s Molecular Machines and the Chair of the Scientific Advisory Board of the Bijvoet Center.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
English language Requirements: Since English is the official language at UCU, applicants are required to demonstrate proof of proficiency. Accepted are the IELTS test, TOEFL test, Cambridge Certificate:
IELTS Academic: A minimum of 7.0 for all components
TOEFL: Internet-based 100
How to Apply: Applicants need to submit the scholarship application together with the other application files.
Only complete applications can be considered.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 4, 2017.