SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Bihar Government is pleased to announce it’s Bihar scholarship Applications 2018 which is otherwise known as the BCECE Scholarship. The scholarship are available for SC, ST and OBC students. This Bihar scholarship Application Form 2018 are available online for Interested candidates.
Bihar is a state in East India, bordering Nepal. It is divided by the River Ganges, which floods its fertile plains. Important Buddhist pilgrimage sites include the Bodhi Tree in Bodhgaya’s Mahabodhi Temple, under which the Buddha allegedly meditated. In the state capital Patna, Mahavir Mandir temple is revered by Hindus, while Sikhs worship at the domed, riverside Gurdwara of Takht Sri Harmandir Sahib Ji.
Organization has given a great opportunity to the students to make their future bright, to complete their education and acquire higher education. As we all know that Education is most important nowto survive in this competitive world.
Bihar has become the top most state after Andhra Pradesh that has introduced this scheme. To know details regarding Post Matric Scholarship Bihar 2018 19 go through this page.
With help of Bihar Online Scholarship System, eligible contenders can check scholarship status & register themselves.
ABOUT THE SPONSOR
The Government of Bihar, known locally as the State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Bihar and its 9 divisions which consist of 38 districts . It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Bihar, a judiciary and legislative branches. Like other states in India, the head of state of Bihar is the Governor, appointed by the President of India on the advice of the central government. His or her post is largely ceremonial. The Chief Minister is the head of government and is vested with most of the executive powers. Patna is the capital of Bihar.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE Bihar Scholarship Application 2018
Bihar welfare department has taken the initiative for uplifting the poor and weaker sections of the society. The main purpose of this scheme is to improve educational and social economic development of the SC, ST, EBC, OBC, SBC category.
To get more details about Bihar Scholarship Application Form, how to check BCECE Scholarship Form status etc READ TO END
The Scholarship Main plans
(1) Other Backward Classes Pre-Matric (Scholarship) Scheme : Under this scheme, Scholarship amount is paid at the lower rate from 01.04.2012 to the backward and upper class students studying classes 1 to 10 in the schools accredited and established by the state government.
(2) Other Backward Classes Post-Graduation Scholarship Scheme : Under this scheme, plans for providing scholarships to the students of backward and upper classes of backward and upper class students studying in the colleges / universities / technical and vocational institutes are run.
(3) Professional scholarship : Scheme for giving scholarships to students belonging to Backward Classes and Backward Classes studying in Technical colleges.
(4) Pre-Exam Training Center : This scheme has been started with the aim of making the preparation of UPSCB / BPSC and other competitive examinations free of cost to backward and upper class students. Pre-examination training centers are supervised and evaluated by the Bihar State Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation.
(5) Examination fee reimbursement : The examination fee is reimbursed by this department for the Secondary Examination of the School Examination Committee for students of Backward Classes and Backward Classes.
(6) Chief Minister’s extremely backward class meritorious scheme : Under this scheme, following the expenditure incurred from the financial year 2008-09 to 2013-14, the students of very backward classes have been encouraged towards primary and higher education –
(7) Chief Minister Backward Class Mediation Scheme : By the State Government to increase the awareness of education to the backward class by encouraging them to higher education and those students who are studying in the rural areas in adverse conditions, they will continue to continue their studies from the financial year 2015-16. A new scheme, the Chief Minister’s Backward Classes Mediation Scheme has been started.
(8) Other Backward Classes Virgo Residential +2 High Schools : Under the Backward Classes and Backward Class Welfare Department, there are a total of 12 other Backward Class Girls Residential +2 High Schools operated for students of Backward Classes and Backward Classes in which classes of class 6 to 12 are operated, which are approved The school has 280 students per school.
(9) Other Backward Classes Welfare Hostel : For students of Backward Classes and Backward Classes, hostels are run by the Backward Classes and Backward Class Welfare Department. The facilities of the kitchen-cum-servant’s services, lights, utensils etc. are provided to the students / students living in these hostels.
(10) Jananayak Karpuri Thakur, extremely backward class welfare hostel : In the financial year 2008-09, plans for construction of 100 post-class Janaanayak Karpuri Thakur hostel construction scheme in each district has been started for extremely backward caste students. Land for the hostel has become available in all the districts for this scheme. This Process will be Continue in the Year 2017-2018.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Scholarship is taken in Bihar india.
This scholarship is open to Indians only to study in BIHAR STATE .
Amount Of BCECE Scholarship Offered: Who ever that apply for this scholarship is entitled to the following grants depending the category applied for.
- For intermediate / I.A/ I.S.C/ I.COM/ any equal courses Rs. 2000
- Graduate courses like B.A/ B.SC/ B.COM/ Any equal course Rs. 5000
- Post Graduate M.A./ M.SC/ M.COM/ M. Phil/ Ph. D / Any equal course Rs. 5000
- I.T.I Course Rs. 5000
- Three year Diploma Rs. 10000
- Engineering/ Medical/ Management / Any equal course Rs. 15000
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE Bihar Scholarship Application 2018
Before applying for BCECE scholarship applicant should satisfy below steps:
- Candidates should have at least 80% of marks in class 12th and must have secured at least 80% marks in class 12th will be considered for Scholarship benefit.
- Those students who have taken admission in regular courses are only eligible to fill up the BCECE Online scholarship form
- Applying candidate must be the resident of Bihar state.
- Only OBC/ SC/ ST Category candidates can apply for Bihar BCECE Scholarship
- On starting Graduation program, students will be able to entertain benefit as per the notice specifications.
- Annual income of parents should be 1 lakhs to apply.
- From class 10th and 12th students are considered eligible for BCECE Bihar Scholarship benefits.
- Students of Government School/ Board/ Institute/ University will be given preference.
Direct Links of Guidelines of Bihar Scholarship 2018
|Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Bihar OBC Scholarship||Get Here|
|Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Bihar ST Scholarship||Get Here|
|Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Bihar SV Scholarship||Get Here|
Steps To Apply For Bihar Scholarship Application 2018 | BCECE Scholarship Online?
- First of all appliers should go to official site of Bihar Welfare Department that is bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in to download format of application form.
- Now choose appropriate link from home page.
- Then, read all details and check BCECE Scholarship eligibility before applying.
- Fill Online Application Formwith required information.
- Upload all documents and testimonials if required and press submit tab.
- At last take hard copy of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship application and submit it along with copies of all documents and testimonials related to qualification at the office of the related District Welfare officer.
Bihar Scholarship Application Form
Register Here>>>> Bihar Scholarship 2018-19 Online
Required Documents For Bihar Scholarship Application:
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proof of the last exam passed
- Fee Details by the institution
- An Affidavit from Parents
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate
- Photo & Signature
OTHER INFORMATION NEEDED FOR THE Bihar Scholarship Application
Districts List for filing BCECE Scholarship Online Form 2018:
Following all the districts where the online application forms for Bihar Scholarship are available.
To get more details regarding Bihar Scholarship 2018-19, you may need check Official Link.
For any query or suggestions you can drop your comment our ready to reply to your needs ASAP