SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Bihar welfare department is going to provide scholarship, so eligible applicants may apply for Bihar Scholarship. Scholarship by Bihar Government is provided to OBC/ ST/ SC category candidates. All the interested students who are learning in Pre-Metric, Post-Metric, and Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses may apply for scholarship.
This step is taken by the Bihar Welfare Department to the colleges and schools students who are economically weak in Income but wants to go for the higher studies. Applicants those who want Bihar Scholarship 2017, must download Bihar application form and submit it before last date.
Government of Bihar is going to issue Bihar Scholarship Application Form for needy person who are of Schedule Caste, Scheduled Tribe and to Other Backward Classes Category. Individuals who waiting for Bihar Scholarship Form status to be uploaded can now apply for it. Bihar has become the top most state after Andhra Pradesh that has introduced this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Scholarship:
Before applying for scholarship applicant should satisfy below steps:
- Candidates should have at least 80% of marks in class 12th and must have secured at least 80% marks in class 12th will be considered for Scholarship benefit.
- On starting Graduation program, students will be able to entertain benefit as per the notice specifications.
- Annual income of parents should be 1 lakhs to apply.
- From class 10th and 12th students are considered eligible for scholarship benefits.
- Students of Government School/ Board/ Institute/ University will be given preference.
Amount Of Scholarship Offered:
|For intermediate / I.A/ I.S.C/ I.COM/ any equal courses||Rs. 2000/-|
|Graduate courses like B.A/ B.SC/ B.COM/ Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Post Graduate M.A./ M.SC/ M.COM/ M. Phil/ Ph. D / Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|I.T.I Course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Three year Diploma||Rs. 10000/-|
|Engineering/ Medical/ Management / Any equal course||Rs. 15000/-|
Steps To Apply For Bihar Scholarship Online?
- First of all appliers should go to official site of Bihar Welfare Department that is bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in to download format of application form.
- Now choose appropriate link from home page.
- Then, read all details and check eligibility before applying.
- Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- Upload all documents and testimonials if required and press submit tab.
- At last take hard copy of application and submit it along with copies of all documents and testimonials related to qualification at the office of the related District Welfare officer.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proof of the last exam passed
- Fee Details by the institution
- An Affidavit from Parents
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate
- Photo & Signature
Why Scholarships Are Important?
Scholarship is very important for the students who are financial week but are good at studies and need to pursue their education. But somehow they lack because lack of finance, scholarships provide an opportunity to earn an education.
Scholarships come in a variety of shapes and sizes for different- different individuals. There are countless reasons a student would have to apply for financial help and receive a gift by the government to continue study. Scholarship management has become a effective way in implementing individuals bright and secured future.
Some Important Dates:
|Last Date to Apply Online||October 2017|
|Last Date to take print out of the Form|
To get more details regarding Bihar Scholarship 2017, you may check Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest updates. For any query or any suggestions candidates may comment us on below mention comment box our team will soon reply to it.