The Bihar welfare department is going to provide scholarships, so eligible applicants may apply for Bihar Scholarship. Scholarship by Bihar Government is provided to OBC/ ST/ SC category candidates. All the interested students who are learning in Pre-Metric, Post-Metric, and Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses may apply for the scholarship.
This step is taken by the Bihar Welfare Department to the colleges and schools students who are economically weak in Income but want to go for higher studies. Applicants those who want Bihar Scholarship 2020, must download Bihar application form and submit it before the last date.
The government of Bihar is going to issue Bihar Scholarship Application Form for the needy person who is of Schedule Caste, Scheduled Tribe and to Other Backward Classes Category. Individuals who waiting for the Bihar Scholarship Form status to be uploaded can now apply for it. Bihar has become the topmost state after Andhra Pradesh that has introduced this scheme.
Why Scholarships Are Important
The scholarship is very important for the students who are financial week but are good at studies and need to pursue their education. But somehow they lack because of lack of finance, scholarships provide an opportunity to earn an education.
Scholarships come in a variety of shapes and sizes for different- different individuals. There are countless reasons a student would have to apply for financial help and receive a gift by the government to continue to study.
Scholarship management has become an effective way of implementing individuals’ bright and secured future.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Scholarship:
Before applying for a scholarship applicant should satisfy the below steps:
- Candidates should have at least 80% of marks in class 12th and must have secured at least 80% marks in class 12th will be considered for Scholarship benefit.
- On starting the Graduation program, students will be able to entertain benefits as per the notice specifications.
- The annual income of parents should be 1 lakhs to apply.
- From class 10th and 12th students are considered eligible for scholarship benefits.
- Students of Government School/ Board/ Institute/ University will be given preference.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
The scholarship will be offered for the duration of the undergraduate and postgraduate programs in any field of study.
The scholarship is to be taken in India. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in India
Application is open to all nationalities of Bihar, India, that want to study in the Country universities.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
|For intermediate / I.A/ I.S.C/ I.COM/ any equal courses||Rs. 2000/-|
|Graduate courses like B.A/ B.SC/ B.COM/ Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Post Graduate M.A./ M.SC/ M.COM/ M. Phil/ Ph. D / Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|I.T.I Course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Three-year Diploma||Rs. 10000/-|
|Engineering/ Medical/ Management / Any equal course||Rs. 15000/-|
Steps To Apply For Bihar Scholarship Online
- First of all, appliers should go to the official site of the Bihar Welfare Department that is bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in to download the format of the application form.
- Now choose the appropriate link from the home page.
- Then, read all the details and check eligibility before applying.
- Fill Online Application Form with the required information.
- Upload all documents and testimonials if required and press the submits tab.
- At last, take a hard copy of the application and submit it along with copies of all documents and testimonials related to qualification at the office of the related District Welfare officer.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proof of the last exam passed
- Fee Details by the institution
- An Affidavit from Parents
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate
- Photo & Signature
|Last Date to Apply Online||October 2020|
|Last Date to take print out of the Form|
To get more details regarding Bihar Scholarship 2020, you may check Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + for the latest updates. For any query or any suggestions, candidates may comment on us on below mention comment box our team will soon reply to it.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Dalhousie University Master and Ph.D. Scholarship – Canada
- List of Ethiopian Scholarships To Study Abroad | Updated
- Cheapest Universities in Malaysia, Tuition Fees, & Visa Requirements
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIP FOR KENYA
- Study in Nigeria: Top 10 Best Agricultural Universities in Nigeria | Updated
- 5 Most Affordable Universities in China for International Students
- Top 10 Most Popular and Cheapest Boarding Schools in The World
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Accountancy Fellowship
- Fully Funded: Master Degree in Italy
- (Undergraduate & Masters) MasterCard Scholarship at University of Pretoria for African Students
- American University of Beirut Graduate Scholarship in Health Science
- Strathmore University Masters Scholarships in Kenya
- IT Fellowship Program at University of Liechtenstein
- Government Of Hungary Scholarship [APPLY NO]
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.