Bestway Foundation Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2019 in UK
The University of Kent together with The Bestway Foundation announces the Bestway Foundation Scholarship 2019 in the UK for Pakistani students who have excellent academic achievements and also, have financial needs.
This UK scholarship is for Pakistani students who are resident in Pakistan for their Master’s program in STEM and STEM-related courses at the University of Kent. Successful applicants will be awarded a scholarship worth of £30,000
Level/Field of Study
Bestway Foundation Scholarship in UK is open to only Pakistan students.
The Bestway Foundation scholarship Pakistan will cover the following areas.
- Tuition fee.
- Maintenance award for the 2019/2020 academic year.
- Monthly Allowance.
- Free Accommodation.
- Note: You only have to pay for your airline tickets.
Below are the selection criteria for the Bestway Foundation Scholarship for Pakistani students:
- Open to students from, and resident in, Pakistan.
- The candidates are screened and shortlisted based on their academic achievements.
- Candidates included in the list will also be assessed on the basis of their financial needs.
- Applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for a full-time program in one of the following disciplines on or before April 28, 2019, to be considered for the award:
How To Apply
To apply for the Bestway Foundation Scholarship in UK, an applicant must have submitted an application for a programme of study using the link is given below.
- Provided the applicant meet the eligibility criteria above, he/she can apply for this scholarship through the applicant’s portal.
- The applicant will be asked to upload a CV and a statement with details of the financial situation that the panel should consider.
- Applications will be considered based on academic excellence. When students are academically equivalent, those with the highest financial need receive the award.
Applicants for the Bestway Foundation scholarship for Pakistani students must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the eligible postgraduate programmes on or before April 28, 2019.
Candidates who have not been contacted by May 31, 2019, can assume that they did not pass.
For more information on the scholarship, interested applicants should click on the link below: