As part of her community service scheme, Best Buy is presenting Best Buy high school Scholarships offer as initiatives of the organization to provide financial sponsorship of $1000 to high school students in the United States and Puerto Rico who wish to pursue their university or college education. These Buy Scholarship Programs cover student’s tuition or other training costs.
About Best Buy
Founded more than 50 years ago, Best Buy continues to dominate the retail and appliance market. Currently, it operates chain stores in the United States, China, and Canada.
Perhaps Best Buy is best known for its innovative “Greek squadron” that repairs computers at the store or at home.
One of the most interesting features of Best Buy’s approach to business is its development of the Geek Squad, a 24-hour tech support service based in not only individual Best Buy stores but also free-standing service centers.
Its personnel can install, troubleshoot, and repair the equipment it sells or other comparable equipment. Geek Squad was an independent business until it entered a partnership with Best Buy in 2002, and now Geek Squad servicepersons make house calls on the company’s behalf.
Why Best Buy Scholarship?
The Best Buy Scholarship Program has been distributing financial aid since 1999, and so far has given at least $20.7 million in scholarships. Currently, 1,100 high school students receive $1,000 each, payable to the college of your choice to cover part of your school expenses for the fall of your first year.
Best Buy has hired a company called Scholarship Management Services to administer the program on its behalf, but you can apply online through the Best Buy site. The application period usually starts in December and ends in February, and the company advises applicants not to wait until the last few days because of increased traffic that slows the site down.
Although many people know exactly what Best Buy offers, it is less well known that the company offers a variety of scholarships as part of its Best Buy Scholarship Program. These scholarships will be offered from 1999.
Like many other large corporations, Best Buy Scholarships are offered through the Scholarship Management Service and are created to give something back to the community.
Where is the Best Buy Scholarship program Hosted?
The Best Buy Scholarship Program is hosted in the United States. You can have access to explore other College scholarships, Just click on the link.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the USA. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the USA
Eligibility for Best Buy Scholarship
Students can apply for these scholarships at any time between December and February of the year of application. Students are encouraged to apply as early as possible as no late entries are considered and the site receives more traffic in the final days of the opening cycle.
To apply for this scholarship,
- students must have at least an average of at least 2.5.
- In addition, all applicants must reside in Puerto Rico or the United States and be high school students in one of these countries.
- All applicants must plan to enroll in a full-time accredited college or university immediately upon graduation.
- Students can enroll in a professional or online program of two or four years. Finally, all candidates must have voluntary or voluntary professional experience.
- You must be in high school (grades 9 through 12), live in the United States or Puerto Rico, and homeschooling is acceptable. You may not attend a school using an APO address.
- The Best Buy scholarship is a one-time award, so if you have received one in the past you may not apply again.
These Best Buy high school Scholarships are not renewable. In fact, students can only receive the scholarship once. Past winners can not reapply for this award. In addition, employees or relatives of Best Buy employees may apply for this award.
Students interested in a scholarship can do so through the Best Buy website. The online application asks students to provide information on a variety of topics, such as: For example, their work history, extracurricular activities, and self-reporting volunteer experiences.
In addition, students are asked to provide demographic information, such as contact information for their school. All applicants must download their current high school transcripts.
The scholarship looks for people who have a high average for a pint but does not exclude people accepting GPA.
How Much is the Best Buy Scholarship?
The scholarships provide students with $1,000 scholarships. The scholarship money is transferred directly to the applicant’s institution and is therefore not used by the student.
The scholarship can be used to cover tuition or other training costs. It should also be noted that while current winners are still funded by this program, new applications are not currently accepted.
Students should consult the Best Buy company page for more information on the scholarship offer.
How can I Apply for Best Buy high school Scholarships?
The online application requires you to register with Best Buy, and here is a list of the information you will need to provide on your application:
- You must make notes on your volunteer service, your work history, and your extracurricular activities at school.
- You must include a high school transcript.
- You must give Best Buy contact information for your school (address, telephone number, and principal’s name).
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- University of Kentucky Scholarships 2020
- American Legion Scholarships 2020
- Rutgers Scholarships 2020
- Duke University Scholarships 2020
- Howard University Scholarships 2020 | APPLY
- University of Michigan Scholarships 2020
- The Ben Carson Scholarships 2020 | UPDATED
- Susan Buffett Scholarships 2020
- University of Tennessee Scholarship 2020
- Cornelius Vanderbilt Scholarships 2020
- Washington State University Scholarships 2020
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.