SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
International scholarships are very much now available to scholars from any part of the globe who intends to study in Belgium, as various national and international academic institutes and universities offer Belgium Scholarships for higher education programs ranging from undergraduate, master degree, Ph.D. to research level.
These excellent financial aid opportunities are available for both local and international students in Belgium and abroad. These grants provide feasible funding options to students to pursue their education further. Students can find here list of Belgium scholarships assisting them in obtaining a desirable program as per their needs.
- BELGIUM SCHOLARSHIPS: Government of Flanders Priority Country Scholarship Programme for African/International Students 2018/2019
- Ghent University PhD Grants-Joint Doctoral Programme in Arts and Archaeology in Belgium 2018
- International Sudents Solvay Vietnam-Belgium Master Scholarships, 2018
- 2018 KU Leven International PhD Fellowship in Landscape Architecture for International Students in Belgium
- KU Leuven University in Belgium Fully Funded PhD Position for International Students , 2018
- PhD Studentships in Precision Agriculture in Belgium 2018
- BPH PhD Scholarship for EU Students in Belgium, 2018
- KU Leuven MSCA Individual Fellowships in Belgium, 2018
- University of Antwerp Doctoral Scholarship in Materials Science in Belgium, 2018
- Ghent University Top-Up Grants for International Students in Belgium, 2018
- International Training Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries in Belgium, 2018-2019
- Fully-funded ARES Masters and Training Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries 2018/2019
BELGIUM SCHOLARSHIPS: Government of Flanders Priority Country Scholarship Programme for African/International Students 2018/2019
The Flemish Department of Education and Training offers scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018 under the new Priority Country Programme. The aim of this programme is to….
Ghent University PhD Grants-Joint Doctoral Programme in Arts and Archaeology in Belgium 2018
Ghent University is delighted to call on applicants for the PhD Grants – Joint Doctoral Programme in Arts and Archaeology Starting from 1 October 2017. International students are eligible to apply for this grant.This program is with the objective of enabling….
International Sudents Solvay Vietnam-Belgium Master Scholarships, 2018
The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management is a school of economics and management and a Faculty of the Free University of Brussels, a French-speaking private research university located in Brussels, Belgium….
2018 KU Leven International PhD Fellowship in Landscape Architecture for International Students in Belgium
Applications are currently been accepted at The Katholieke Universiteit Leuven for her Full-time PhD Fellowship in Landscape Architecture to study in Belgium. International students are welcome to apply for this fellowship program. The objective of this program is to….
KU Leuven University in Belgium Fully Funded PhD Position for International Students , 2018
Applications are currently available at The Faculty of Engineering Sciences of KU Leuven University (Belgium) and they are pleased to invite applications for PhD Position with a research theme that relates to the emerging practice of robotic architecture, robotic fabrication, and robots in architecture….
PhD Studentships in Precision Agriculture in Belgium 2018
Applications are invited for the Ghent University is delighted for a number of fully – funded PhD Studentship in Precision Agriculture. They must have or will soon have an MSc degree in a relevant field. Five awards will be given….
BPH PhD Scholarship for EU Students in Belgium, 2018
The Brussels Privacy Hub (BPH) is inviting applications for PhD scholarship opportunities on Data Ownership for the academic session of 2017. The scholarship is open for European students to conduct their research in Belgium….
KU Leuven MSCA Individual Fellowships in Belgium, 2018
Applications are invited for The KU Leuven Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Individual Fellowships (IF) for the 2017-2018 academic year. The researcher may be of any nationality….
University of Antwerp Doctoral Scholarship in Materials Science in Belgium, 2018
Applications are been invited at the University of Antwerp Faculty of Science is inviting for a full-time doctoral scholarship. Successful applicants will work on the doctoral thesis in the field of….
Ghent University Top-Up Grants for International Students in Belgium, 2018
The new Ghent University Top-up Grants is an offer for all new students from least developed Countries, low-income countries, lower middle-income countries and upper middle-income countries. Grants are available to pursue the master or master-after-master degree programme taught in….
International Training Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries in Belgium, 2018-2019
offers are up for International Training Scholarship Programme for the academic year 2018-2019. Eligible candidate should be a national and resident of one of the countries of the VLIR-UOS country at the time of application….
Fully-funded ARES Masters and Training Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries 2018/2019
National of a developing country? You hold a master’s degree? You have professional experience and want to improve your skills in a theme related to development?ARES masters and Specialization courses offer you the opportunity to follow a ….
Scholarship is for international students who wish to obtain an undergraduate, master degree, Ph.D degree in a Belgium university.
Field of study:
Offer to study in Belgium universities ranges across every fields of study.
These opportunities has value that includes full tuition waiver, accommodation, research grants and other expenses paid.
To be taken in(Country):
All scholarships are taken in Belgium.
Belgium Scholarship is open to international students especially from developing and transition countries.
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Students must meet the required criteria for a particular Institution.
- The candidate must have the necessary grades in the previous degree.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit the results of a TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) taken within the past two years, except for Univeristies for french students and other languages.
The application deadline for the scholarship is usually around the fall of that academic year.
- Scholarship applications can be submitted at any time before the relevant deadline but will not be reviewed until the deadline. All application materials submitted for admission will be considered during the candidate’s scholarship award review.
- Students wishing to apply for scholarships must complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit a résumé, along with two recommendation letters. Your résumé should clearly outline your experiences and achievements.
- One letter of recommendation by an academic reference, and one is a character reference must be sent.
All application are to be sent via email of the host University.
For more information’s on scholarships in Belgium, we recommend that you glean more details by clicking here.