Beit Trust has partnership agreements with universities. This allows the trust to share the costs and increase the number of scholarships it can fund. For this reason, only applicants who have accepted the listed universities can claim the Beit scholarships.
Scholarships are accepted at a partner university in the United Kingdom or South Africa to study a subject selected by the candidate and adapt it to the needs of their country. The duration is usually one year in which a master is taught in the UK and two years in South Africa.
There are six universities in the UK: Cambridge, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Oxford, and Strathclyde. There are currently three active partners in South Africa: Rhodes, Stellenbosch and UCT.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Beit Trust Scholarships is made available for students in Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe, pursuing postgraduate studies in any course of study abroad in the United Kingdom or South Africa. If you wish to explore more information on Postgraduate Scholarships, click on the link.
Beit Trust Scholarships 2019 is been hosted in the United Kingdom or South Africa. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the United Kingdom, this is for you. Check out more of scholarships in the UK. Also, Check out the Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Beit Trust Scholarships is offered to students who are citizens and resident of Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Reward value attached to Beit Trust Scholarships in UK includes;
- Fees, tuition and related tuition. These are paid by the trust directly to the universities.
- The compensation is indexed according to the guidelines of independent authority and includes maintenance support.
- Other benefits are paid on arrival, a laptop and a return flight.
- Economy class tickets are provided for the outward journey to the investigation site and for the final return.
- Spouses and other family members do not receive a supplement.
The Beit Trust Scholarships 2019 has an unspecified number of offers.
Eligibility for Scholarship
The criteria for applying for a scholarship are:
- By law, Beit Trust ONLY supports students of Zambian, Zimbabwean, and Malawi nationality who are currently living there.
- In addition, the Trust can not accept applications from people who have already started a course.
- All applicants (with the exception of doctors and veterinarians) must be under the age of 30 on 31 December of the year of application.
- Some work experience after graduation is strongly recommended. Doctors and veterinarians must be under 35 years old by 31 December of the year of application.
- You must have completed 18 months of training and one year of employment, preferably in rural areas, in the country concerned.
- The Trust does not consider candidates for an MBA or Ph.D.
- Applications must be made for a one-year master’s program (at UK universities), and a two-year Masters in South Africa;
- Applications should be sent directly to the above-mentioned partner universities and only to these universities through their websites and from September 2019 (although some application windows will not be open until October). Your web sites will guide you).
- As courses are offered, you can simultaneously enroll in multiple partner universities to increase your chances of getting admission.
- Once you have received a conditional acceptance or offer from your chosen partner university, you must apply for a scholarship from The Beit Trust as soon as possible by using this linked application form.
- The Trust then selects the most qualified candidates for an interview by the national selection committees in Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Malawi. The councils will sit in April 2020.
The application deadline for Beit Trust Scholarships is May 31st, 2019
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Türkiye Scholarships for International Students in Turkey 2019
- Northshore Community College Scholarships 2019 for International Students
- 2019 Scholarships to attend International AIDS Conference In Netherlands
- International Undergraduate scholarships for Angola Students [UPDATED]
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in Finland for Students from Developing Countries
- Scholarships: mbbs in USA for International Students 2019-2020
- Top 15 Turkey Scholarships for Ethiopian Students 2018-2019
- DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships in Ireland, 2019
- GAANN Fellowship at Ohio State University, USA
- Dell Scholarships, 2019 In USA
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
Want to study in UK on scholarship? Check out ongoing Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships in UK and South Africa 2019 for Malawi,Zimbabwe & Zambia students