The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is inviting ambitious penultimate students with degrees from various field of study and diverse experience to apply for their 2019 scholarship program. In as much as this is a scholarship opportunity, it is also an opportunity to be considered for a graduate position.
BCG has a long history of offering scholarships annually to penultimate year university students in Australia or New Zealand. Therefore, you qualify for this scholarship so long as you can demonstrate exceptional academic performance, leadership, critical thinking, and communication.
This year there are two slots for BCG’s scholarship for penultimate students. One is for a female applicant, going in line with the organization’s commitment to supporting women build successful careers. The other, however, is open to everyone.
The Boston Consulting Group is a global management consulting firm and leader in business strategy. They have more than 90 offices in 50 countries and partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions. Also, they assist these clients by identifying their highest-value opportunities and addressing their most critical challenges to transform their enterprises.
Furthermore, BCG brings the right people together to challenge established thinking and drive transformation. They work with clients to build the capabilities that enable organizations to achieve sustainable advantage. They not only shape the future but also shape it together with their clients.
The BCG scholarship is thus one of the ways Boston Consulting Group shapes the future. Therefore, your application is the start of a life-changing experience. You’ll get the opportunity to work with leading businesses on their toughest strategic and operational problems. You will also be in a supportive environment surrounded by inspiring and creative colleagues.
At the end of your BCG scholarship program, you’ll become a responsible leader that makes a difference at BCG and beyond.
What you should know
Not only will the BCG scholarship provide you cash funding, but also secure you a graduate position with the world’s fastest-growing premium management consulting firm.
Furthermore, you’ll get the chance to join a two-day Masterclass in Strategy, which is an invaluable opportunity to learn more about Management Consulting.
Level/Field of Study
The home country of BCG is Boston, USA. However, this BCG scholarship is provided by BCG in Australia and New Zealand.
This BCG scholarship is available to students studying at an Australia or New Zealand university. This thus means that the scholarship is open to Australia or New Zealand citizens as well as permanent residents. You can check out our post; Australian Permanent Residency Visa and Citizenship requirements
Two recipients will receive $20,000 each as well as secure a graduate position with the Boston Consulting Group. In addition to this, you’ll have the chance to join a two-day Masterclass in Strategy which will better groom you on Management Consulting.
BCG encourages undergraduate applications who:
- Prove superior academic performance. You’ll need to consistently have strong academic achievements to qualify for this scholarship.
- Is a penultimate student of an Australian or New Zealand university. This means that you’ll thus have to be a 2019 penultimate year student expecting to graduate from your undergraduate degree in 2020 or onwards. Master’s degree applications (except MBA) at the University of Melbourne and the University of Western Australia qualify for the scholarship, however.
- are Australian or New Zealand citizens as well as Permanent Residents.
- Has the ability to lead. You’ll demonstrate leadership skills and be able to thrive in a team environment both in the community and in your education.
- Is a critical thinker. You’ll surely have to love solving challenging problems.
- Communicates well. You should be a great communicator in person as well as in writing.
How to Apply
To apply for this BCG scholarship, all you need do is hit the scholarship link below to submit your application.
This BCG scholarship ends by 30 April 2019.
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) in Australia and New Zealand scholarship is for two undergraduate students in their penultimate year in an Australian or New Zealand University. Also, one of these scholarships has to go to a female applicant. She and the other scholarship award winner will receive $20,000 each as well as the chance to join a two-day Masterclass in Strategy. Furthermore, you can apply as a Master’s student so long as you’re studying at the University of Melbourne or the University of Western Australia.
We Also Recommend:
- Auckland Medical Aid Trust Scholarship in New Zealand, 2019
- New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. 2019
- Study in New Zealand: Undergraduate And Postgraduate Courses & Tuition Fees
- Harold Carroll Memorial Scholarship at Federation University Australia, 2019
- Last Dollar Scholarships 2019-2020
- $10,000 WyZant College Scholarships 2019 | USA
- 10 BEST PLACES TO STUDY ABROAD IN 2019
- Lincoln University School Leaver Scholarships in New Zealand 2019
- Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia 2019
- Top 8 Universities in New Zealand for International Students 2019