The Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts (Bayerische Staatsministerium für Bildung und Kultus, Wissenschaft und Kunst) and the DAAD (Stibet III), Hochschule Hof are teaming up to award the semester or yearly scholarships to qualified foreign students called Bavarian Government/DAAD Scholarships.
These scholarships are meant to assist students who are facing difficulties financially when it comes to their education.
The Bavarian Government/DAAD Scholarships is available to all International students
Country of Study:
This scholarship will be taken in Germany
The Bavarian Government/DAAD Scholarships is for candidates interested in pursuing programs in the Undergraduate and Postgraduate level.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning e-book (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship e-book. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship e-book for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- International students must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester
- All International students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof.
- International students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information. Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any kind of governmental scholarship) for the same period of time cannot be considered and are exempted from this scholarship!
Only complete, legible and personally signed applications will be considered to be beneficiaries of the Bavarian Government/DAAD Scholarships.
Number of Awards:
The total number of awards under the Bavarian Government/DAAD Scholarships is not specified.
Value of Program:
The scholarships shall provide financial support for foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof.
The scholarship depends on the financial means provided available for the respective semester. It lies between 100,00 € – 659,00 € per month.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Bavarian Government/DAAD Scholarships, you need to have;
- Completed online application form
- Done Declaration of application – proof of enrolment
- Latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of their final transcript of their Bachelor degree in either German or English language)
- Possess average rating – short CV
- Have proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)
The application deadline for the Bavarian Government/DAAD Scholarships is 27th October 2019.
Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts (Bayerische Staatsministerium für Bildung und Kultus, Wissenschaft und Kunst) and the DAAD
Important Notes: “Bildungsinländer”, which means foreign students holding a German university entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur, Fachabitur) must present a written confirmation following §8 of the BAföG-law, that they are not eligible for BaföG funding.
WE DULY RECOMMEND
- Dontpayfull scholarship 2019-2020
- Jack Wynhoven Scholarship for International Students 2019-2020
- Jean Kennoway Howells Scholarship; A Masters Scholarship at Edinburgh University 2019
- Automotive Hall of Fame Scholarship 2019-2020
- Louisville Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
- Scholarships For Women Deliver Conference In Canada 2019
- 10 Partial and 2 Full MBA Scholarships at MODUL University in Austria, 2018
- Study in Switzerland: Find Out How to Secure Admission and Cost of Housing
- Chinese Government Scholarships for Doctoral Program 2018
- KNUST Postgraduate Scholarships in Land Governance for African Students in Ghana, 2018
- Graduate Research Scholarships for International PhD Students in UAE, 2018