Basque Government, in her commitment to support and promote education is awarding scholarships for university studies and other higher studies for the academic year 2017-2018. The scholarships is available to individuals who have Spanish nationality.
The Basque Government is the governing body of the Basque Autonomous Community of Spain. The head of this government is the lehendakari or Basque president that is appointed by the Basque Parliament every four years.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing for university studies and other higher studies in the academic year 2017-2018.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: 25,780,000 (euro)
Scholarship can be taken in Spain
University students Requirements:
- Be registered or registered in a municipality of the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country on 31 December 2016.
- In the case of foreign applicants, in addition to the register, must possess Spanish nationality or be in legal resident status in Spain.
- With regard to the taxation of persons who are members of the cohabitation/family unit during the fiscal year 2016, at least one of the main economic supporters must tax in one of the Autonomous Community’s Provincial Haciendas.
- Make the enrollment and take during the academic year 2017-2018 any of the studies listed in Article 1.
- Not being in possession or not meeting the legal requirements for obtaining a degree of the same or higher level corresponding to that of the studies for which the scholarship is requested. For these purposes, those who are already qualified or able to obtain a Diploma, Technical Engineering or Technical Architecture degree, will not receive a scholarship or to study for Degree (or adaptation to Degree).
- Do not receive scholarship or support incompatible with the scholarship to undertake university studies and other studies.
- Submit the documentation detailed in Article 30 of the call.
- Not be sanctioned or sanctioned penal or administrative with the loss of the possibility of obtaining subsidies or public aid, nor be incurs a or under any legal prohibition that disables it, including those that have occurred by sex discrimination In accordance with the provisions of the Sixth Final Provision of Law 4/2005, of February 18, on Equality of Women and Men.
Nationality: Citizens of Spain are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply:
- Complete the forms.
- Prepare the necessary accreditations, if required.
- Present all documentation in one of the indicated places or in the electronic service, as appropriate.
Application Deadline: The deadline for submission of applications at the university or higher education institution will end on October 2, 2017.