The Barry University Stamps Scholars Program is an opportunity for US citizens, residents or international students to study abroad.
About the Stamps Scholars Program:
The program provides full tuition and room and board over four years, plus funds for study abroad, undergraduate research and other exceptional learning experiences.
Barry University in Miami, Florida, inspires students to foster positive change in the local and global community.
No matter what undergraduate or graduate degree program you choose, you gain hands-on experience and apply what you learn in the classroom to a rapidly changing world.
Stamps Scholars program is available to those pursuing an undergraduate research programme.
Though the Stamps Scholars program, students pursue their educational interests while developing their leadership skills with merit-based financial aid including enrichment funds that can be used for study abroad, cultural exchanges, research projects and other educational experiences.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning e-book (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship e-book.Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship e-book for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
The Stamps Scholars Program provides full tuition and room and board over four years, plus funds for study abroad, undergraduate research, and other exceptional learning experiences.
The award is renewable each year based on GPA, leadership training and community service requirements.
- Annual renewable scholarship for tuition, books, room, board and transportation
- Additional $6,000 award for study abroad or other extraordinary learning experience.
- A faculty member who deputises as your academic advisor in the content area of your major
- Unique cultural experiences
- Leadership training and service activities
- Receptions and dinner with the donors and faculty
- Prominent leadership opportunities, including the Presidential Ambassador Program and being a student representative at University events
- Access to a national network of Stamps Scholars and special Stamps leadership and fellowship programs.
Place of Study:
Candidates under the Stamps Scholars program will study at Barry University.
Prospective Stamps Scholars must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A minimum 3.5 high school GPA or an international equivalent
- Demonstrated and active involvement and leadership
- First-year freshman (US citizen, resident, or international student).
All US citizens, residents or even international students are eligible to apply for the stamp scholars program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a minimum 3.5 high school GPA or an international equivalent.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply for the Stamps Scholars Program:
To apply for the Barry University Stamps Scholars Program, the candidate must have gained admission into Barry University.
All applicants must complete the online application form and provide an essay, depicting evidence of community service and leadership.
Supporting documentation must be relevant to your application and can include a letter of support, high school co-curricular activity records, certificate of achievement or other document of recognition, newspaper or other press clippings, and/or short video (3-minute maximum. Can be sent to YouTube, www.zeemee.com etc.).
The deadline for application into the Barry University Stamp Scholars Program is February 1, 2019.