SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
2017 Barcelona GSE Master Scholarships for International Students in Spain.
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics offers a number of tuition waivers for master program. Selection will be based on academic merit. Preference in admission and financial aid will be given to early applicants. Applications will be open until the total number of places in a master is covered. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Barcelona GSE | Spain
Level: master’s degree
Field(s): Economics and Finance, Specialized Economic Analysis and Data Science.
Deadline: June 25,
Funded By: Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Barcelona GSE Master Scholarships are targeted for students from around the world.
‣ Award No: The University offers number of scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Duration: All of the masters are 9-month programs.
‣ Scholarship covers: A number of tuition waivers will be awarded.
‣ Thanks to the participation of a number of companies and institutions, the Barcelona GSE is able to offer a number of tuition waivers based on academic merit.
‣ These highly competitive financial awards help the School attract the best and brightest international students. Preference in admission and financial aid will be given to early applicants.
There are two minimum requirements for entry to the master programs at the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics:
‣ Undergraduate/bachelor/grado/laurea, or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university (for Bologna degrees, a minimum of 180 ECTS are required)
‣ Advanced level of English language skills
‣ Fulfillment of the minimum entry requirements does not guarantee that you will be offered admission. Candidates will be evaluated on the following admission criteria: Outstanding academic record, Quantitative skills and Reference letters
Selection Criteria for Barcelona GSE Master Scholarships
‣ Financial aid at the Barcelona GSE is awarded based solely on academic merit. Applicants who wish to be considered for financial aid are advised to apply as early as possible.
‣ Applicants can expect a decision, including any offer of financial aid, within 4 to 6 weeks of the date the complete application is submitted.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ There is no separate application process for scholarships. When you submit a complete master program application, you will be automatically considered for all available financial awards.
‣ There is an application fee of 50€.
‣ Scholarship Application due date: Applications will be open until the total number of places in a master is covered. Students from outside the EU can apply until June 25, due to visa issues.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.