Applications are currently ongoing at the Barcelona GSE for tuition waivers and fully-funded scholarships to international students 2017/2018
To be taken at (country): Spain
Field of Study: Barcelona GSE graduate students earn one of three official master’s degrees: Economics and Finance, Specialized Economic Analysis, or Data Science.
Eligibility: Financial aid will only be awarded to candidates that have an outstanding academic record. All candidates will automatically be considered for any available financial aid when they submit a completed application for a master program.
Selection Criteria: Scholarships are offered based on academic merit.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Program: The financial aid that is available to students includes:
- Fully funded scholarships
- Waivers for 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% of tuition fees
- Teaching assistantships
How to Apply: All candidates will automatically be considered for any available financial aid when they submit a completed application for a master program. Required application materials
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Undergraduate diploma
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- GRE exam scores: Barcelona GSE institution code for GRE Exam: 2531
- Proof of English language proficiency: Accepted certificates include IELTS (6,5), TOEFL (90) and Cambridge Exams (Proficiency A-C; Advance A-C; First A)
Application Deadline: 25th June 2017
Award Provider: Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
Important Notes: Preference in financial aid will be given to candidates who submit their applications before January 15.