SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Curtin University is offering Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Economics and Social Policy Scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student undertaking studies in the area(s) of economics or social policy.
The Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre’s Economics and Social Policy Scholarship is to support broadening access to tertiary education for those traditionally underrepresented at university and who may benefit from financial assistance to attend University.
Curtin University (formerly known as Curtin University of Technology) is an Australian public research university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia.
The Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programme in the field of Humanities, Science & Engineering, Faculty of Business and Law, Centre for Aboriginal Studies and Health Sciences.
The scholarship is hosted by the Curtin University, Australia.
Scholarship is open to students who are Australian and New Zealand citizens.
The Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Economics and Social Policy Scholarship will provide the following support for the normal expected duration of the degree up to a maximum of 3 years: A total value of $15,000 paid as a cash stipend of $2,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
The number of offers was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Must be Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder (PHV), or New Zealand citizen.
- Enrolled full time (100 credits) in a Curtin Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree as at the scholarship closing date.
- Must be Residing within Australia.
- Have a Minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 50.
- Be able to demonstrate interest/passion for economics and social policy.
- Be from a low socio-economic background and be able to demonstate financial need.
- Not currently hold an industry sponsored scholarship.
- Available to attend BCEC’s events and activities, and participate in media and marketing engagements where required
How to Apply:
- Complete the application form online
- Application form can be saved at any point of the process
- Multiple scholarships can be applied for at one time
- Tips on how to complete your application can be found under the ‘Application Advice’ tab on the scholarships website
You can begin the application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.