- Provide a framework by which continuing students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to various Bank of Uganda Departments where their educational experience can be enhanced through practical and hands-on-training in a real work setting.
- Expose students and deepen their knowledge and understanding to the work of Bank of Uganda, the Bank values and goals.
- Expose students to the various professional disciplines and culture within their areas of specialization
- Applications for the February intake should be submitted between 1st and 30thNovember of the preceding Year;
- Applications for the June to August intakes should be submitted between 1st February and 30th April of each calendar Year.
- Application letter
- Introductory letter from the university
- First Year results indicating the applicants CGPA (the CGPA should be at least 3.6).
- Applicants should be in their second (2nd) Year of study.
Visit the Official Webpage of the Bank of Uganda Internship Programme 2018