Entries for the 2018 Bank of America Student Leaders Program is currently ongoing. This program is specifically designed for the U.S high school students. He or she will participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization (selected by Bank of America). To apply, entries must be received by February 2, 2018.
Bank of America is pleased to announce its annual Student Leaders Program. If you or someone you know who have a passion for improving the community, the Student Leaders Program is perfect opportunity. It helps to connect community-minded high school juniors and seniors to employment, skills development and service. The program provides opportunity for young people to develop and apply leadership skills through hands-on community work experience.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school, in good standing at school
- Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization (selected by Bank of America) and work 35 hours a week
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship through the end of September
- Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington, DC from July 8-13, 2018 (All expenses paid as part of the Student Leaders program. This week will be part of your 8-week experience.)
- Complete an online application and obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator
- Be a resident of a community listed on the given link: http://about.bankofamerica.com/assets/pdf/Eligible_SL_Counties.pdf
Each of the winners will receive benefit of paid summer internships with local nonprofits and participate in annual Student Leadership Summit in Washington, D. C.
Level and Area of Studies: Not specified.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Only the U.S citizens are invited to apply.
Application should be made through the online system at the website and application link below.
2 February 2018.