Bank of America Scholarships 2019
Looking for a scholarship to fund your college education? If yes, you now stand a chance of achieving that feat with the Bank of America Scholarship 2019.
Our Scholarship portal has detailed information relevant for students that can help the application for this Bank of America scholarship.
Bank of America is pleased to announce its annual Student Leaders Program. If you or someone you know who has a passion for improving the community, the Student Leaders Program is the perfect opportunity.
Entries for the Bank of America Student Leaders Program 2019 is currently ongoing. This program is specifically designed for the U.S high school students.
He or she will participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization (selected by Bank of America). It helps to connect community-minded high school juniors and seniors to employment, skills development, and service.
The program provides an opportunity for young people to develop and apply leadership skills through hands-on community work experience.
What You Need To Know About The Bank of America Scholarships
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Level/field of study
There is no specified level or field of study required before an applicant can all for the Bank of America Student Leaders Program 2019.
If you are searching for undergraduate scholarships or masters scholarships, you can click the links to various categories to find out other scholarships available to you in 2019.
Bank of America scholarship is being hosted in the United States of America.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States
Bank of America scholarship 2019 is specifically designed only for U.S citizens.
Read also if you wish to study outside your country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Worth of Bank of America scholarship
Each of the winners of the Bank of America scholarship will receive the benefit of paid summer internships with local nonprofits and participate in the annual Student Leadership Summit in Washington, D. C.
Bank of America scholarships 2019 Eligibility
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school, in good standing at school
- Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization (selected by Bank of America) and work 35 hours a week
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship through the end of September
- Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington, DC from July 8-13, 2019 (All expenses paid as part of the Student Leaders program. This week will be part of your 8-week experience.)
- Complete an online application and obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator.
Note: Bank of America employees or members of their family are not eligible for nomination. Family members include:
Spouse or domestic partner, child (including by adoption), parent, grandparent, grandchild, cousin, aunt, uncle, sibling, niece, nephew, parent-in-law, brother-in-law or sister-in-law of the employee or the employee’s spouse or domestic partner, as well as all step relationships.
How to apply for Bank of America scholarship 2019
Bank of America scholarship 2019 applicants should submit their application online at the website and application link below.
Bank of America scholarship Application deadline
Closing date for Bank of America scholarship application submission is 2nd of February.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Larry MacDonald Scholarship 2019
- Redhead Scholarship 2019 | USA Scholarships
- Esports Scholarship 2019 for International Students [UPDATED]
- Future Attorneys of America Scholarship Program, 2019
- $10,000 Hach & Rose Scholarship | LLP Annual College Award 2019
- Fully Funded US-MEPI Undergraduate Student Leaders Program For Students From the Middle East and North Africa 2019
- GAANN Fellowship at Ohio State University, USA
- MGCCC Scholarship 2019 for USA Students [UPDATED]
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.