SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Looking for a scholarship to fund your college education? If yes, you now stand a chance of achieving that feat with the ongoing Bank of America Scholarship 2019.
Our Scholarship portal has a detailed information relevant for students that can help the apply for this Bank of America scholarship.
Bank of America is pleased to announce its annual Student Leaders Program. If you or someone you know who have a passion for improving the community, the Student Leaders Program is perfect opportunity.
Entries for the Bank of America Student Leaders Program 2019 is currently ongoing. This program is specifically designed for the U.S high school students.
He or she will participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization (selected by Bank of America). It helps to connect community-minded high school juniors and seniors to employment, skills development and service.
The program provides opportunity for young people to develop and apply leadership skills through hands-on community work experience.
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school, in good standing at school
- Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization (selected by Bank of America) and work 35 hours a week
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship through the end of September
- Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington, DC from July 8-13, 2019 (All expenses paid as part of the Student Leaders program. This week will be part of your 8-week experience.)
- Complete an online application and obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator.
Note: Bank of America employees or members of their family are not eligible for nomination. Family members include:
Spouse or domestic partner, child (including by adoption), parent, grandparent, grandchild, cousin, aunt, uncle, sibling, niece, nephew, parent-in-law, brother-in-law or sister-in-law of the employee or the employee’s spouse or domestic partner, as well as all step relationships.
Worth of Bank of America scholarship
Each of the winners of Bank of America scholarship 2019 will receive benefit of paid summer internships with local nonprofits and participate in annual Student Leadership Summit in Washington, D. C.
Level/field of study
There is no specified level or field of study required before an applicant can all for Bank of America scholarship 2019.
Bank of America scholarship is being hosted in the United States of America.
Bank of America scholarship 2019 is specifically designed only for U.S citizens.
How to apply for Bank of America scholarship 2019
Bank of America scholarship 2019 applicants should submit their application online at the website and application link below.
Bank of America scholarship 2019 deadline
Closing date for Bank of America scholarship 2019 application submission is 2nd of February 2019.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Larry MacDonald Scholarship 2019
- Redhead Scholarship 2019 | USA Scholarships
- Esports Scholarship 2019 for International Students [UPDATED]
- Future Attorneys of America Scholarship Program, 2017
- $10,000 Hach & Rose Scholarship | LLP Annual College Award 2019
- Fully Funded US-MEPI Undergraduate Student Leaders Program For Students From Middle East and North Africa 2018
- GAANN Fellowship at Ohio State University, USA
- MGCCC Scholarship 2019 for USA Students [UPDATED]