Looking for a scholarship to fund your college education? If yes, you now stand a chance of achieving that with the Bank of America Scholarship 2020. Just so you know, entries for the Bank of America Student Leaders Program 2020 is currently ongoing. And you need to also that this program is specifically designed for U.S high school students.
Our Scholarship portal has developed a piece of detailed information relevant for students that can help their application for the Bank of America scholarship.
If you or someone you know who has a passion for improving the community, the Student Leaders Program is the perfect opportunity.
- Bank of America Scholarships 2020
- What You Need To Know About The Bank of America Scholarships
- WE ALSO RECOMMEND
Bank of America Scholarships 2020
Bank of America is pleased to announce its annual Student Leaders Program. Hence, for you to be able to participate in this scholarship, carefully read all the information below.
The program provides an opportunity for young people to develop and apply leadership skills through hands-on community work experience.
He or she will participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization (selected by Bank of America). It helps to connect community-minded high school juniors and seniors to employment, skills development, and service.
What You Need To Know About The Bank of America Scholarships
Level/Field of Study
There is no specified level or field of study required before an applicant can all for the Bank of America Student Leaders Program 2020.
If you are searching for undergraduate scholarships or masters scholarships, you can click the links to various categories to find out other scholarships available to you in 2020.
Bank of America scholarship is being hosted in the United States of America.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States
Bank of America scholarship 2020 is specifically designed only for U.S citizens.
Read also if you wish to study outside your country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Worth of Bank of America scholarship
Each of the winners of the Bank of America scholarship will receive the benefit of paid summer internships with local nonprofits and participate in the annual Student Leadership Summit in Washington, D. C.
Bank of America Scholarships 2020 Eligibility
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school, in good standing at school
- Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization (selected by Bank of America) and work 35 hours a week
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship through the end of September
- Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington, DC from July 8-13, 2020 (All expenses paid as part of the Student Leaders program. This week will be part of your 8-week experience.)
- Complete an online application and obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator.
Note: Bank of America employees or members of their family are not eligible for nomination. Family members include:
Spouse or domestic partner, child (including by adoption), parent, grandparent, grandchild, cousin, aunt, uncle, sibling, niece, nephew, parent-in-law, brother-in-law or sister-in-law of the employee or the employee’s spouse or domestic partner, as well as all step relationships.
How to Apply for Bank of America Scholarship 2020
Bank of America scholarship 2020 applicants should submit their application online at the website and application link below.
Bank of America Scholarship Application Deadline
The 2020 Student Leaders application will be open from November 4 – January 31, annually.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Larry MacDonald Scholarship
- Redhead Scholarship | USA Scholarships
- Esports Scholarship for International Students [UPDATED]
- Future Attorneys of America Scholarship Program$10,000 Hach & Rose Scholarship | LLP Annual College Award
- Fully Funded US-MEPI Undergraduate Student Leaders Program For Students From the Middle East and North Africa
- GAANN Fellowship at Ohio State University, USA
- MGCCC Scholarship for USA Students [UPDATED]
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.