SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Bangor University is delighted to call for applications for the Bangor University, Commonwealth Scholarships for African Students 2018/2019-UK, all applications in respect of this program must be submitted before the program deadline.
Level/Field of study:
The scholarships are open to students applying for the following taught masters programmes to begin their studies in September 2018:
- MSc Agroforestry
- MSc Conservation and Land Management
- MSc Environment and Business Management
- MSc Environmental Forestry
- MSc International Banking
- LLM International Criminal Law and International Human Rights Law
- MSc Public Health and Health Promotion
- LLM Public Procurement Law and Strategy
- MSc Wetland Science for Conservation
The scholarship is hosted by the Bangor University in UK .
Preference will be given to students from East and Central African Countries. We are especially interested in applications from strong candidates resident in Uganda and Kenya who are refugees, internally displaced or have otherwise been affected by conflict.
These opportunities has value that includes
- Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award
- Tuition fees
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,034 per month,
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a dissertation, where applicable
- Warm clothing allowance and visa reimbursement, where applicable Study travel grant towards the costs of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
No additional allowances are available for spouses or other dependants
The number of offers differs according to the different scholarships.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be a Commonwealth citizen, refugee, or British protected person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country, preference will be given to students from Central and East African Countries
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2018
- By August 2018, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a developed country
- Be unable, either yourself or through your family, to pay to study in the UK
You must make your application using the CSC’s Electronic Application System (EAS), the EAS site opened for applications mid 23 February 2018. Click here for full information on how to use the EAS, including detailed guides.
Do not apply directly to Bangor University. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to make an application to Bangor University.
All applications must be submitted by 23.59 (BST) on 17 April 2018 at the latest.
For further details on the scheme please see the Commonwealth Scholarship website.
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.