Humber Business School is glad to announce its Bachelor of International Development Scholarship at Humber Business School, Canada. See the table of content for an overview of what you’ll find in this article.
Humber’s Bachelor of International Development degree program is the program that strengthen student’s ability by bridging the gap between theory and practice for better understanding. For upcoming academic year, the school is providing partial scholarship to both domestic and international students.
- ABOUT THE SPONSOR:
- What You Need To Know About This Bachelor of International Development Scholarship
- LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
- HOST NATIONALITY:
- ELIGIBLE NATIONALITY:
- SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS:
- Bachelor of International Development Scholarship Eligibility:
- How To Apply For Humber Business School Bachelor of International Development Scholarship
ABOUT THE SPONSOR:
The Business School at Humber delivers high-demand programs that are current and relevant. We offer over 38 programs (from finance to fashion) covering more than a dozen fields (from accounting to golf) with a broad range of credentials (from degrees to postgraduate certificates) that are reflective of the new business landscape.
Entrepreneurship training is integrated into courses in virtually all Business School programs. Academic theory is blended with practical skills and reinforced through integrated work placements for real-life learning.
International partnerships and global study opportunities have solidified our reputation around the world as well as in industries across Canada. We give our students what they need to succeed – relevant education, experience and entrepreneurial skill, and in turn, they graduate as high achievers with aspirational goals. We are business at its very best.
What You Need To Know About This Bachelor of International Development Scholarship
Projects that Humber graduates have been involved in have focused on building the capacity of Southern partner institutions in a range of sectors, including entrepreneurship, small enterprise development, microfinance, public management, applied technology, and vocational education.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
The scholarship is for a Bachelor’s degree in International Development (8 semesters length) Your core courses, in which you’ll develop professional competencies, include four streams: international development studies, supplementary disciplines, management skills, and research skills.
The scholarship is to be taken at Humber Business School, Canada. As an international student that wants to study in Canada, you will need to know Top 7 Guidelines for Getting a Student Visa in Every country.
Both Domestic and International Candidates can get the scholarship.
The scholarship will be providing to student for 2 semesters only
- Domestic: Scholarship for 2 semesters is $7,737.84
- International: Scholarship for 2 semesters is $16,673.00
Bachelor of International Development Scholarship Eligibility:
- Could be fresh high-school graduate, or University transfer students who want to study International Development in the Humber.
- Meet all the admission requirement to the University
- Shall possess overall minimum grade point average (GPA) 65 per cent
How To Apply For Humber Business School Bachelor of International Development Scholarship
If you are an international student, please apply for this scholarship through International Center. Please refer to this link to start your application procedure: http://international.humber.ca/study-at-humber/application-process.html . The Application is considered base on the “First come, first Serve” policy.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships for International Students in Ireland
- Study in EU business School: Admission Requirements, Rankings, Tuition Fees, Scholarships
- Leicester Castle Business School-DMU Principal’s Scholarship for Students in UK
- $1,500 OpenWater Scholarships for Entrpreneurs, Marketers & Software Developers
- Harvard Business School Global Fellowship
- RWTH Business School Time Masters Scholarships in Germany
- ROYAL THAI GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- European Journalism Centre Journalism Grants for Women in Developing Countries
- European Commission’s Lorenzo Natali Media Prize
- Fully Funded LUISS Business School International Master Scholarships in Italy