Entries are currently ongoing for the AXA Achievement Scholarship. The Scholarship is aimed at funding fees for high school seniors who is ready to pursue their College or University Education in The USA. Read Through the Process of Application and Apply as soon as possible. for One to be an AXA Achiever, such must share qualities like Ambition and Drive, detremination to set and reach goalss, respect for self, Familty and Community and many more.
The AXA Achievement Scholarship provides over $1.4 million in scholarships to young people throughout the nation representing all 50 states, Washington DC and Puerto Rico. Students have the opportunity to receive a $2,500, $10,000 or $25,000 scholarship. In addition, for every student who wins a scholarship, a grant in the amount of $1,000 will be made to the winner’s school.
Who is eligible?
Applicants to the AXA Achievement Scholarship must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2017-2018 academic year
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities
- Because reducing risk is woven into the fabric of our company, special consideration is given to achievements that empower society to mitigate risk through education and/or action in areas such as financial, environmental, health, safety and/or emergency preparedness
When to apply
- The 2017 program year was open until December 15, 2016 or until 10,000 applications were received.
- Learn about the class of 2017 AXA Achievers.
- The 2018 AXA Achievement Scholarship will be open in September 2017.