SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications will soon be accepted for the Axa Achievement scholarships 2018, Interested applicants who look forward to being an Axa Achiever are by this notice, encouraged to gather up all that is needed for this scholarship in view of the next batch of Applications. Only applicants who have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program and all applications must be submitted before the stated deadline.
About/ Description:The AXA Achievementsm Scholarship provides over $1.4 million in scholarships to young people throughout the nation representing all 50 states, Washington DC and Puerto Rico. Students have the opportunity to receive a $2,500, $10,000 or $25,000 scholarship. In addition, for every student who wins a scholarship, a grant in the amount of $1,000 will be made to the winner’s school.
Level:Applicant must be school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2017-2018 academic year
Institution: College or University in the united States
Worth/ benefits: Students have the opportunity to receive a $2,500, $10,000 or $25,000 scholarship. In addition, for every student who wins a scholarship, a grant in the amount of $1,000 will be made to the winner’s school.
Country of Study : United States
What does it take to become an AXA Achiever?
Our scholarship winners are known as AXA Achievers. They are ethnically and economically diverse, but they share these qualities:
- Ambition and drive
- Determination to set and reach goals
- Respect for self, family and community
- Ability to succeed in college
Who is eligible?
Applicants to the AXA Achievementsm Scholarship must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2017-2018 academic year
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities
- Because reducing risk is woven into the fabric of our company, special consideration is given to achievements that empower society to mitigate risk through education and/or action in areas such as financial, environmental, health, safety and/or emergency preparedness
When to apply
The 2018 AXA Achievement Scholarship will be open in September 2017.
Learn about the class of 2017 AXA Achievers.
For more information’s click here