SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Automotive Technician Scholarship
The Massachusetts Automobile Dealers Charitable Foundation offers thousands of dollars to students attending MassBay Community College and other qualified colleges offering a two year, degree-granting automotive program. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. If you have always been inspired by cars, enjoy the challenge of taking things apart and problem-solving to put them all back together, then you might think about a career as an automotive technician.
• Any age.
• Retraining for a career change or recent high school graduate.
• Living or working out-of-state, as long as co-op work is with a dealership or dealer group based in Massachusetts. Please call us to confirm that your co-op dealership qualifies.
• Entering or currently enrolled at an automotive program at one of the qualified colleges.
Your training program must:
• Be supported by an auto manufacturer.
• Be taught at an accredited (post-secondary) educational institution.
• Grant a degree.
• Include a co-op component based in Massachusetts.
How much are the scholarships worth?
Every year we give out 25 scholarships worth $1,000 per semester, for as much as $4,000 total over two years and four full scholarships (full tuition and fees). Recipients must meet academic requirements each semester to continue to qualify. (One of these requirements includes maintaining a GPA of 3.0 in your automotive classes).
To be considered for full scholarships:
You must fill out a FAFSA. Please contact the Financial Aid office if you have any questions about this form. To fill out a FAFSA online, please visit: www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Deadline: Applications are available online on December of each year for the following Fall.
Questions? Call 617-451-1051 or visit: www.msada.org