Last updated on April 19th, 2018 at 04:00 pm
offers are up for the Automative Hall of Fame Scholarship Program . Those who are accepted at an accredited college, university or trade school within the United States at the time of application. Only U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
The Automotive Hall of Fame serves as administrator to over $20,000 in combined college scholarships annually.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Submit a completed application form indicating a sincere interest in an automotive career.
- Provide an official transcript of all academic work.
- Submit two letters of recommendation supporting your automotive interests.
- Submit a letter of acceptance for an associate, bachelor, or masters program.
- Be accepted at an accredited college, university or trade school within the United States at the time of application.
- Students attending a technical training school may also apply (trade school should equal a two-year associate program).
- Student must be a United States citizen or in the United States on a Student Visa.
- Must be enrolled full-time.
- Must have 3.0 GPA or higher.
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
Please apply this scholarship through the link below.
June 30, 2018