SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Researchers from developing countries are currently been invited to hurry and apply for the AuthorAID Researchers Travel Grants for Developing Countries 2018.
Five AuthorAID travel grants (USD 1500 each) for early-career researchers to present their research at an academic conference.
This is the final round of travel grants awarded under the SRKS funding programme which comes to an end in March 2018. AuthorAID has been proud to support over 50 researchers with the award of travel grants during the course of this programme.
Value of Award: 1500 each.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country):
- To apply for an AuthorAID travel grant you must be a citizen of, and living and working in, a country on the list of eligible countries. Exceptions are made for refugee academics, so please make this clear on your application.
- You should not have received a grant from AuthorAID in the past.
- Your proposal/abstract should already have been accepted for presentation at an academic conference. Please be aware that we will ask for proof in the form of an acceptance letter/email from the conference organizers before a grant is awarded. Please do notsubmit an application unless your proposal or abstract has already been accepted.
- You should be a first-time presenter.
How to Apply:
- Please submit your application using our online application form. You should be ready to complete the online application in a single session, as partial applications cannot be saved. Before you begin an application, we suggest you read the PDF copy of the application form and prepare your responses to the questions that require some thought.
- Please note that the PDF copies of the application form is solely for preparation purposes and only online applications will be accepted.
- AuthorAID travel grant online application form here
- We expect to notify successful applicants in the beginning of February 2018.
Application Deadline: 3rd January 2018.