The Auckland University of Technology is calling for applications for AUT-NZTRI Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in New Zealand, 2018, at the School of Hospitality and Tourism / New Zealand Tourism Research Institute Doctoral Scholarships.
The purpose of these scholarships is to encourage and stimulate full-time domestic and international students in a Doctor of Philosophy for the School of Hospitality and Tourism and the New Zealand Tourism Research Institute (NZTRI).
Auckland University of Technology is a university in New Zealand, since 1st January 2000 when a former technical college got a university status.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Scholarships are available for pursuing Doctor of Philosophy programme.
Field of study:
A Stipend of $10,000
Tuition fees (no less than 120 points per annum at the domestic fees level), compulsory student services fees. The scholarship does not cover compulsory insurance for international students.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
The scholarships are open to all eligible Domestic and International postgraduate students.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must meet the entry criteria for the Doctor of Philosophy programme at AUT in the Faculty of Culture and Society.
- Candidates must be enroll or be enrolling in a doctoral programme of study and prepare to commit to their research full-time in the School of Hospitality and Tourism/NZTRI.
- The applicant’s proposed field of study must be one where the School of Hospitality and Tourism/NZTRI has the expertise and capacity to offer supervision.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
15th October 2018
Eligible applicants for this scholarship must apply through the online portal for the Faculty and Culture and Society Strategic Research Scholarship and state the area of study they are applying for. Applicants will need to upload.
- curriculum vitae (CV) – a maximum of 2-3 pages
- Academic transcripts and certificates for any previous tertiary study at a university other than AUT University
- A brief outline of the applicant’s research proposal (no more than 2 pages including references).
- Two referees’ reports will be requested through the application portal.
- A letter of support from your primary supervisor or Head of Programme