The University of Salzburg also known as Paris Lodron University is located in the Austrian city of Salzburg. It is a centre for innovative research and is firmly integrated into the cultural and economic life of Salzburg.
Course Level: The fellowship is available to pursue the research project.
Study Subject: The Fellowship is awarded for the scientific project.
Scholarship Award: The fellowship will cover monthly € 600.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Postgraduate (excluding Baccalaureate)
- Austrian citizenship or equivalent of EU citizenship according to §4 StudFG (in german)
- The additional average monthly income within the term of the fellowship must not exceed € 679.– (net)
- The research fellowship has to be used to finance a scientific project (either already underway or newly introduced by the applicant) arranged by an organisational unit of the University of Salzburg e.g. Department.
- The scientific project has to be carried out in the context of a dissertation, the registration of the dissertation and a positive assessment of the disposition are necessary.
- Application for another grant for the same project will be considered on a case-by-case basis only.
Nationality: Austrian and EU applicants are eligible for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must have post graduate degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- The following documents must be enclosed in the application:
- Project description (max. 3 pages)
- Illustration of the methodology (approach to the management of the project, etc.)
- Endorsement of the project by the project supervisor
- Optional: additional certification or qualification (e.g. publications, lectures, etc.)
- Graduation Certificate in the respective field of study
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Confirmation corresponding to §4 StudFG (e.g. proof of citizenship)
- Affidavit that the specified income level is not exceeded
- Validation of positive assessment of the disposition
- The applications must be submitted to be considered (hardcopy form and electronic form (PDF; signed documents and certificates have to be scanned).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 24, 2017.