Australia is one of the best locations in the world to get a master’s in International Relations and studying it with the 2020 Hedly Bull Scholarship at ANU is the best thing that can happen to you. The Australian National University (ANU) is glad to announce the Hedley Bull Scholarship for Master of International Relations in Australia.
Whether you are looking for financial support to begin your studies at ANU or help you move for the first time, our scholarship opportunities are for you and your situation.
ANU is a leading university in the Australian capital, Canberra. Our location testifies to our unique history, our links to the Australian government and its special status as a resource for the Australian people.
Our goal of excellence in research and education ensures that our graduates are in demand around the world, well prepared to face complex and contemporary challenges.
There are a number of scholarships available for ANU students to help cover the cost of their studies. Donors and benefactors, external organizations and the Australian government fund many of the scholarships we offer.
About Hedley Bull Master of International Relations Scholarship
The Graduate Program in International Business offers up to four Hedley Bull Scholarships each year for full-time studies in the Advanced Master’s Program in International Relations.
The Hedley Bull Scholarship Committee plans to inform applicants of the results before the first week of January of the year in which the award begins. The tuition scholarship is applicable from the start date indicated in the offer of admission to the Master International relations (advanced level) in the first semester. The recipient must start with a full-time charge. The scholarship is not available for half-year registration and can not be deferred.
This ANU scholarship for international relations is given to Master’s enrollment international students. Whether for recognition of academic achievement or athletic performance or to support unique experiences and challenges, ANU provides scholarships. Read through the details and apply.
Level/Field of Study
The Hedley Bull Scholarship at Australian National University is open to International students to study Master of International Relations (Full Time program).
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The Hedley Bull Scholarship for Master of International Relation is hosted at Australian National University, Australia.
There are other Australian Scholarships available for International students in 2020.
International students may apply for this Hedley Bull Masters of International Relations Scholarship at Australian National University.
Aside from The Hedley Bull Scholarship 2020, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The scholarship pays tuition for up to four full-time semesters. This equates to 72 units of the course and a thesis session of 24 units. Payments are made for the program duration.
It is the student’s responsibility to determine the tax implications of the award if any, that may apply to your personal situation.
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must
- meet the requirements for admission of the Master’s Degree in International Relations (advanced level). (MIR Adv).
- be eligible for the MIR (Adv), candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or an international equivalent with an average of 70%.
- All applicants must meet the University’s English admission requirements.
- Scholarships are only available for new future students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must enrol as full-time students. Part-time students are not eligible to apply.
The decision is made by the Hedley Bull Scholarship Committee that includes:
- President of the Board of Directors of the Postgraduate Program in International Affairs (President);
- Director of Studies, GSIA;
- Deputy Director, GSIA;
- Two members of the faculty of GSIA.
The chairman of the selection committee has a casting vote if such a decision is required.
How to Apply
- Applicants for the Hedley Bull Scholarship must request a cover letter stating their interest in being considered for the scholarship and justifying their award by applying for the Master’s Degree in International Relations (Advanced).
- The cover letter and the Master’s Degree in International Relations (advanced level) (including transcripts and references) will be considered the complete application for the scholarship.
All application should be sent to this email address; [email protected]
The scholarship can be completed when the selected candidate:
a) Lack of registration for the semester when the scholarship should begin
b) Part-time changes without the permission of the Director.
c) withdraw from the program
d) Fails to maintain an average of 70% or more in the program
Also note that:
The partner may be invited to participate in scholarship advertising from time to time. This can include advertising in the state or territory of residence or schooling.
Most times, the scholar may be contacted with the university to participate in activities that include, among others, an interview, a photo and an official award ceremony.
The university may also ask the researcher for written answers that may include but are not limited to, a summary of the basic information of the profile and a description of the academic experiences.
The starting date for Hedley Bull Scholarship is on 31 July 2020 while the closing date for applications is 11 November in any year. The Hedley Bull Scholarship Committee plans to inform applicants of the results before the first week of January of the year in which the award begins.
Further Information please contact;
Senior Student Engagement Officer
Graduate Studies in International Affairs
Department of International Relations
The Australian National University
CANBERRA Acton 2601
Phone +61 2 6125 3793
Email: [email protected]
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- FACS Scholarships in Australia | Apply NOW
- 1,000 Australia Awards Scholarships for African Students With 3rd Class
- Transtutors Scholarship
- University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship for International Students in Australia
- La Trobe University Computer Science & IT Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia
- Lao Australia Scholarship
- Monash International Merit Scholarships In Australia
- University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship
- Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship in Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Newcastle in Australia
- Curtin University Merit Scholarships in Australia
- Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University for International Students
- Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Whether you are looking for financial support to begin your studies at ANU or help you move for the first time, our scholarship opportunities are for you and your situation. Applications are invited at the Australian National University for the Australian National University Scholarships for Master of International Relations.