The Australian National University is happy to invite applications from excellent students for its Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship to undertake master’s programme. This scholarship is open to both Australian or international students.The Purpose of this scholarship is to recruit high calibre students into the Master of Economics programme.
The Australian National University (ANU) is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
Course Level: These scholarships are available for master programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Economics.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship will cover the following:
- Up to 2 awards valued at up to 33% of the value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Stipend Scholarship are available each year. The award will be paid in two equal instalments after the census date for two semesters following the awarding of the scholarship unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.
Numbers of Scholarships: Up to two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Is a domestic or International student.
- Has applied for admission and will enrol into the Master of Economics.
- Will have completed at least 24 units of study in the Master of Economics.
Nationality: Australian or International students are eligible for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have completed at least 24 units of study in the Master of Economics.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply online:
- Applicants must complete and submit an online application form by the nominated deadline, along with any necessary written responses or documentation to support their application.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 14, 2017.