SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Australia Awards Africa short courses 2018
The Australian Government is glad to announce the Australia Awards Africa short courses 2018. These Australia Awards Africa short course are for Africans who wish to take the short courses listed out for their respective countries.
Australia Awards Africa short courses are Australia Awards scholarships for targeted short term professional courses that are undertaken in Australia and/or an African country. It is an international scholarship opportunity to Africans.
The Australia Awards – Africa is the cornerstone of the Australian Government’s development assistance program for Africa. It provides access to postgraduate education, training and professional development opportunities for suitably qualified Africans from eligible countries. On their return to the workplace, Australia Awards Alumni are expected to contribute to the development of their home countries.
What You Need To Know About Australia Awards Africa short courses 2018
Worth of Award:
Before you apply
To be eligible for an Australia Award – Africa Short Course Awards, applicants must meet the following:
- You are a national of an eligible country
- Have citizenship of and be currently living in the country of your nationality unless you work for an African Regional Organisation
- Not be married to/or be a de facto of, or engaged to be married to, a person who holds or is eligible to hold Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent resident status
- Driven and motivated mid to senior-level official from a key government agency or a professional working in the private sector or civil society sector relevant to the respective Short Courses available
- You have a clear vision for how you will use the knowledge gained through the Short Course to improve policy or practice in your home country in your proposed field of study
- Meet the minimum and maximum age requirements as per your country profile
- Meet your Country’s minimum post-graduation work experience. This work experience must be in a role relevant to the Short Course and to your employment organisation type (e.g. public sector applicants should demonstrate public sector work experience).
- Meet your Country’s minimum undergraduate education qualification requirements
- Must be willing to make a formal commitment to return to your home country and your current employer upon completion of the award.
HOW TO APPLY
Application takes only 4 steps
- Log onto the website http://www.australiaawardsafrica.org/awards/apply/
- choose your country and type of Award.
- view course eligibility and criteria
- fill the form and submit application request.
Applications will open on 1 September
WE ALSO RECOMMEND